[Adventure]: Stormcrow Tor (Judge: THB) - Page 31
Page 31 of 82 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 817
  1. #301

    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)



    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    2,756
    OOC
    I've got no neck slot items so far. I'll take the amulet, then if there are no objections.

  2. #302
    Standing safely back from the trapped floor tiles, Radtash looks for a control mechanism for the energy door.
    Mechanics
    Perception check: 1d20+8=20

  3. #303

    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Velmont's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    Posts
    14,813
    OOC
    If I understand it, Gruff takes the Evil Eye Fetish and Arkavas inherit of the Amulet +1, or Arkavas takes the Evil Eye Fetish?


    The group moves to the fountain room and Radtash come to help Sweetness, but find nothing more.

    OOC
    Map Updated. The pressure plates are at Q1, R1, S1 and T1.

  4. #304

    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)



    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    2,756
    OOC

    Valemont: That's right. Gruff gets the Evil Eye amulet. I'm just taking the regular +1 amulet off his hands.

    All others: Well, shall we try to spring the pressure plates from a safe distance? Any other ideas?


    mini-stats

    Arkavas - deva artivicer 4

    Initiative: +2, Passive perception: 20, Passive Insight: 15

    Defenses:
    AC: 21, For: 16, Ref: 18, Will: 17

    Vitality:
    HP: 41, Surges: 4 AP: 1

    Languages:
    Common, Goblin, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Supernal

    Basic Attacks:
    Melee: +11 vs AC, 1d12+6
    Ranged: +4 vs AC, 1d8

    Powers:
    Thundering Armor, Magic Weapon
    Scouring Weapon, Force Infusion
    Caustic Rampart

    Weapons:
    Staff of Ruin +1, Vengefull Fullblate +1, Repeating Crossbow, Amulet of Protection +1

    Healing Infusions 2:
    Choose From:
    Curative Admixture,
    Resistive Formula,

    Last edited by H.M.Gimlord; Wednesday, 21st October, 2009 at 08:49 PM.

  5. #305

    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Auburndale, MA
    Posts
    3,659
    OOC: As a question- are the small alcoves in the A row of the map simply closed alcoves, or are they closed doorways? As for trying the pressure plates, we do have several unused kenku bodies just lying around- no sense in risking our own necks? Do we want to try simply activating one plate, or do we want to try to trip all 4 at once?

  6. #306
    Radtash glances once again at the trapped plates and energy wall, but sees nothing new.

    Perhaps the wall will respond to force? We could all stand behind the fountain and blast at it until it fails... not a very elegant solution, I admit, but it may work.
    Mechanics
    Perception check: 1d20+8=17

  7. #307

    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Velmont's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    Posts
    14,813
    OOC
    The three alcove are doors to teh crypt where the undead have irrupted.

    You have all the kenku bodies you want (12 to be precise, I hope it far than enough for you).

    Radtash see nothing more than he saw on his first attempt.

  8. #308

    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Auburndale, MA
    Posts
    3,659
    Sweetness looked over the door and the plates for a few more minutes, then shook her head. "Better get everybody back, yep yep yep. This might get messy..." With the soft barking chuckle so characteristic of her kin, she padded into the other room and selected a kenku corpse- with the body slung over one shoulder she then headed back into the room with the glowing doorway and took up a position off to one side, ready to dump the body onto one of the plates.

    OOC: Intent is to stand in P 1 and dump kenku body onto plate at Q 1. Will wait for the others to get out of the room first, and will be ready to scamper back around the corner as soon as the body is dumped.

  9. #309

    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)



    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    2,756
    "Sweetness, love, I'm not sure that's the best way to...

    Oh blast! It's her own skin..."

    Arkavas backs up into the hallway between the chambers, and prepares himself to aid in healing.

  10. #310
    Radtash moves to stand on the other side of the fountain. Sweetness, before you do that, perhaps we could setup one of the stone coffin covers as a shield for you? I bet Gruff and Gogmorthak could manhandle one into place, then we could dump the body over the top and onto the trapped plates.

Similar Threads

  1. [Adventure]The Eye of the Tiger(Judge: ???)
    By EvolutionKB in forum Living Eberron
    Replies: 588
    Last Post: Wednesday, 3rd August, 2011, 04:31 PM
  2. [Adventure] The Cannith Caper (Judge: THB)
    By renau1g in forum Living Eberron
    Replies: 1251
    Last Post: Monday, 18th April, 2011, 03:23 PM
  3. [Adventure] A Boy and His Dog (DM: stonegod; Judge: r1)
    By stonegod in forum Living 4th Edition
    Replies: 475
    Last Post: Wednesday, 5th January, 2011, 12:39 AM
  4. [Adventure] Into the King's Forest (Judge: THB)
    By renau1g in forum Living Eberron
    Replies: 215
    Last Post: Tuesday, 6th April, 2010, 12:55 AM
  5. [Adventure] The Second Day of Mourning (Judge: renau1g)
    By Kalidrev in forum Living Eberron
    Replies: 1003
    Last Post: Thursday, 4th March, 2010, 06:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •