Malvoisin's Dungeonaday Playtest [PFRPG][IC]

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

Iradias paces, abruptly turning every few steps so that his cassock swirls about his ankles. As he does so he talks to himself. "Is it a test? Am I to exercise wisdom and refrain from exposing myself to the dangers of the pool? Or, courageously daring the dangers, will I be granted insight from my goddess?"

Nathan looks at the priest, incredulous. "I'm not much for trying to guess divine plans, but just because I couldn't see the curse doesn't mean it isn't there," Nathan says. "I'm still new to this mystic claptrap. And my cantrip won't tell us a bloody thing about whether there's poison in there. You want my advice, I say let the water alone. It's not like it's going anywhere.

"What may be, though, are the critters I heard the Mages Four left behind. I ... did mention the Mages Four did experiments here, didn't I? Still fuzzy from the hangover, you see. Recall isn't what it should be."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Iradias clutches one hand to his chest and flings the other outward. "Ah, sorcerer, thy name is prudence!" He turns away from the pool with finality and looks at Nathan with one brow raised. "No, I don't believe you have mentioned these Four Mages before. Perhaps you would be so kind as to enlighten us as we amble through these halls." Iradias looks over at Anundr. "So, shall you continue leading us, or are we going to loiter here all day?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
As the searching for traps and hidden doors was going on Yuin remained near the southern half of the pool, calmly watching the others roam about.

The take of the magical pool held little interest to the young warrior, he kept a study on the statues, double doors, and the hallway that led back up the steps.

"....."

When Iradias mentioned leading on and looked to be getting ready to leave, Yuin tapped his ransuer on the floor once. When he thought everyone was looking he pointed to the double doors with the long forked spear.

G

Guest 11456

Zooey

The young woman checks each of the doors to see if they are locked. Then she returns to the main hall for her report of the situation. She points as she speaks softly. "Secret door there. Small hallway or room beyond. Faint scratching sounds heard at those two doors." She also reports on which doors are locked.

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

The young woman checks each of the doors to see if they are locked. Then she returns to the main hall for her report of the situation. She points as she speaks softly. "Secret door there. Small hallway or room beyond. Faint scratching sounds heard at those two doors." She also reports on which doors are locked.

Nathan purses his lips at the mention of scratching.

"Well, I say we let scratching critters ... scratch and check out the secret room first," he offers by way of vote. "You have to figure someone hid the door for a reason, yes?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"...."

Yuin takes up a postion near the entrance to the secert hallway keeping his ranseur at the ready and his eyes on the double doors.

Malvoisin

First Post
With the decision made to first explore what lies behind the secret door, the party forms up and proceeds cautiously through to the north. The passage beyond extends for only twenty feet and seemingly ends in a dead end. It doesn't take long, however, for Zooey to find the mechanism for another secret door that will open to the north. The door appears to the rogue to be free of any traps.

However, the group does hear the sound of loud guttural laughs and shouts from the other side of the secret door.

Lv1100909.jpg

Rhun

First Post
Anundr sets his torch on the ground, to the side of the corridor. He grips his greatsword in both hands and nods toward the secret door, indicating that he thinks Zoey should activate the mechanism and open the portal.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases