[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Walking Dad

First Post
IC thread for 'Hall of the Dwarven Lord'

---------

You've been hearing the rumors for two days now. "The Hall of the Dwarven Lord has fallen to the hobgoblins!" At first you didn't believe it was true, but then the regular shipment of dwarven ale didn't arrive this morning, and there's been no word of the hall either.
If the rumors are true, then there must be plenty of hobgoblins to slay and treasure to recover. The dwarves have always been friendly, so helping them rid their home of hobgoblins would be the right thing to do. Besides, you'd hate to think that the hobgoblins are up there wasting all the perfectly good dwarven ale!

What do you do?

---
(Best we just restart at the beginning. Just pretend you don't know ;))

Hall of the Dwarven (Pathfinder) RG IC OCC
40765d1246620774-3-5-ic-hall-dwarven-lord-map.xls

Attachments

• map.xls
    34.5 KB · Views: 321
  • Hall Map.JPG
    Hall Map.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar, human male wizard

[sblock=ooc] pretended I don't know what you know it will be hard to pretend that a G. cube isn't lurking the halls lol but I'll try [/sblock]

"Come now Ray," Brawar says to his big friend with the axe. "They're may yet be treasure to discovery and a few hobgoblins to cleave. I say we leave at once, put that tankard down and let's go," he says with a grin.

Everyone around the table knows Brawar is dead set on exploring the "Halls" to find dwarven magic and maybe a few new spells.

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast, Human Fighter2, AC 17, hp 16, Grt Axe +6/1-12+2/X3crit

"Hmpf! Treasure you say? When have you known Dwarves to part with any of their gold, I'd like to know!" Ray scowls into his ale and grumbles.

OOC: Dad, the link to the OOC thread does not work properly, I hope.

Arkhandus

First Post
"Oh, I dunno, mebbe they won't mind much after we save their arses.....an' what're they gonna do? Tell us t' git lost after we git rid o' the gobs fer 'em? Nobody gits nuthin' fer free....." the gray and brown-clothed stranger at the corner of the table says.

Cade has mostly just been listening to the discussion, but seems to have already grafted himself onto the group. He looks like a one-man expeditionary force, with bundles of rope, tools, and other gear stuffed into his backpack, belt, pouches, and pockets.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Glancing at the pack mule with two legs, Brawar's smile broadens. "Cade is right and if we don't start soon someone else will come along and get the glory."

Brawar finishes his wine and stands putting one hand on the table to steady himself, the other on Lesnir's pommel. "We can take any hobgoblins that come our way, we will fry them, slice them, and... and... hmmm, hey Cade how would you kill a hobgoblin?" Brawar asks perplexed at the walking general store.

Arkhandus

First Post
"Quickly, that's how. Smashin' or stabbin' works fine, usually," Cade replies. He hefts the mace off from his belt and puts it on the table. "Or both 't'wunce."

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Fabhal Diaibhlin

The big Gnome speaks up, his russet and orange hair swaying as he emphasizes his speech with animated movement. "Besides, I like the Dwarves, they're fun! Nobody gets my jokes like they do! And I know they'll absolutely love being in debt to a Gnome! Let's light this candle!"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases