[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar looks at Fabhal and sighs. "Well at least someone out there gets your jokes, because I know that I do not," he says. Then smiling he adds "Maybe I'm to tall."

Theroc

First Post
An figure looking almost elven appears near the group to chime in.

"The Halls are the dwarves 'natural' home. And that Dwarven Ale does not belong to Hobgoblins... count in my aid, and that of my companions..." with that said, a small creature made itself known.

(Keeping the companion low-key atm, in case WD doesn't like the dino companion)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
An figure looking almost elven appears near the group to chime in.

"The Halls are the dwarves 'natural' home. And that Dwarven Ale does not belong to Hobgoblins... count in my aid, and that of my companions..." with that said, a small creature made itself known.

(Keeping the companion low-key atm, in case WD doesn't like the dino companion)

[sblock=ooc] And I think Brawar would choke on his drink if a dino were to come up to the table. lol [/sblock]

"Welcome then stranger. We would apperciate the help, my name is Brawar, Wizard from the Southlands." he says with a nod to the half-elven lad.

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: Keep the dino :). I play an (in)famous dinoriding halfling druid in another PBP.

Salthorae's character will be introduced in the hall, to keep things moving.

After packing up your gear and strapping on your weapons, you head into the hills toward the Hall of the Dwarven Lord. From what you know about the hall, it is entirely underground, with only a small tower aboveground to mark its location.

---

You find the tower without much trouble, but it looks like something has partially destroyed it! Charred stone rubble lies scattered about, aand great scorch marks are all over the area.

Theroc

First Post
Veran blinked at the scene, frowning. His reptilian companion raised his head to better take in the scents of the battle.

"It seems the Hobgoblins were not content just to take Dwarven ale, but needed to defile Dwarven achitecture."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Fabhal's curious gaze is drawn inexorably to the creature at Veran's side. His hand extends tentatively toward the dino but he hesitates just before making contact . . .

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade whistles. "Somebody sure hated dwarves. Or rocks. Hope they didn't burn the dwarven booze jes' outta spite," he says. He sets down his heavy pack and takes a careful look around the tower's base and the entrance.

[sblock=ooc]Take 20 on Perception checks to search for traps with Trapfinding around the entrance, and taking 10 around the rest of the tower's base. So a 30 to search the entrance, a 20 to search the rest of the tower's base.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Just glad to finally be at their destination Brawar finds a rock (nonscorched if possible) to rest on. He looks around the devastation wondering who was doing the damage to the forest, the hobgoblins or the dwarves.

"Best we take extra care if these hobgoblins have casters with them." he says noding towards the scorched ground.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases