[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Walking Dad

First Post
Round 6

Brawar pours healing potions down the warriors throat.
Ray says: "Thanks. I think I'll just lie here for a moment and enjoy being alive." Before he stands up.
"Ey, you tryin' t' make this easy? Yeh wanna die, huh, soljer boy? Hah! Stupid gobs, yeh ain't good fer nothin' but dyin'," Cade taunts as everyone in the area hears the splintering of bones under his morningstar's spiked iron head. One hobgoblin goes down...
Fabhal steps up, working to get a flanking position with Morjik on one of the hobs. But just as he does, Cade smacks the creature soundly and it looks to be done for so the Gnome quickly shifts his attack to one of those with some fight still left in it, but misses.
Morjiks attack just hits hard enough to bring the last hobgob down. "Let's end this!"

End of combat!

[sblock=ooc]

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2646039/

[sblock=Initiative]

Hobgobs
Heroes

[/sblock]

[sblock=HP and Conditions]

Cade 7/15
Fabhal 20/20
Brawar 15/15
Ray 9/18
Morjik 19/19

H1 -1 HP, dying
H2 -3 HP, dying
H3 -1 HP, dying
H4 - -3hp, stabilized

[/sblock][/sblock]

Combat is over. Please post at will.

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp= 9?/18

"Sorry about my early exit from the fight, boys. You seem to have all acquitted yourselves well, though -- perhaps you don't need old Ray any longer?" :(

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar frowns thinking that maybe the group would be better off resting after so many conflicts. It would not only be good for their bodies but also their minds. One cannot face this much turmoil and think to come out agian clear of thought.

"I think we should head back to the entrance and rest awhile," the mage says to the group.

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: This is the IC thread. It is still the same bug. They are working to remove it. See the thread in the Meta section.

Everyone alright with resting at the well?

Leif

Adventurer
Brawar frowns thinking that maybe the group would be better off resting after so many conflicts. It would not only be good for their bodies but also their minds. One cannot face this much turmoil and think to come out agian clear of thought.

"I think we should head back to the entrance and rest awhile," the mage says to the group.
"Well, Dwarven allies aside, I'm with Brawar -- I'd like to withdraw for the moment and take a real rest.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases