[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Theroc

First Post
The creature chirped and nuzzled his head into the man's hand, before pulling away and darting over to eat an unsuspecting insect.

"Ah, I see you've noticed Rudan. He doesn't look like much, but he'll can fend for himself when necessary. He's also rather quick..."

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: Arkhandus, Cade finds some medium-sized tracks... And a bigger lizard one!
and ... a trapdoor hidden under the rubble. It seems to be 5x5 ft and to be stuck.
(A large creature would be just able to squeeze through it.)

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade finishes examining the area and announces "Looks like a big lizard was around here earlier....mebbe inside? Help me get this trapdoor open, it's stuck. Clear away the rubble from it first...." He goes back to the overstuffed pack and retrieves his shovel, using it to pry away and shove aside some rubble. He sets down his sack of other supplies next to the backpack first.

Once the rubble is cleared away from the trap door, Cade inspects the door closely for traps and then opens it if he doesn't find any. He draws his morningstar before opening the door, though.

Walking Dad

First Post
After some tries succeed in opening the stuck trapdoor. Below you see two dwarven guards with crossbows and a dwarf wearing a holy symbol. Might be a cleric.

ooc: The cleric is Salthorae's PC. Roleplay, please. :)

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Standing behind the door and two stout dwarven guards is a dwarf of middling height and girth, but with a cheeriness to his demeanor and a sparkle in his eyes belaying a zest for life. Wearing a beautiful breastplate emblazoned with the symbol of Moradin and a shield of the darkest and finest wood also with stylized representations of the dwarven god, the dwarf has one hand hovering just above a belted warhammer, ready to snatch it if the need should arise.

"Well lads, what have we here? Visitors to our fair halls or mebbe some of the damn invaders of last night?" Letting his eyes travel and roam the group arrayed around and beyond the trap door the dwarf is clearly wary. "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Fabhal

A dwarf with a twinkle in his eye . . . I wonder if he'll get my jokes!?

The tallish, well equipped Gnome leans nonchalantly on his hooked hammer and grins at the dwarf.

"We invaded a tavern last night, and heard there might me more ale and excitement over here so we headed on over for a looksee! Can we come in?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"What my friend is trying to say, and failing at I might add." Brawar says steping towards the hole made by the trapdoor. "Is that we are here to help and offer what aid we can. If you'll put down those crossbows then maybe we could get started?"

[sblock=ooc] Had a nice eloquent post then went back to character sheet and saw Brawar has a 8 CHA maybe he shouldn't do the talking?? :p [/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
"Rudan and I here heard there was trouble, something of Hobgoblins. I came with this group to help where I could, hopefully repelling the invaders..."

Came Veril's reply, not particularly eloquent, but Rudan chirped in a agreement, tilting his head and looking down the trapdoor curiously.

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade inwardly sighs. There goes the chance to 'salvage' some dwarven valuables and beer while they got rid of some goblinoids. So much for Cade's hopes of a rich reward......ah well, he can still hope to slip out with a modest extra reward after he saves some dwarves and haggles for as much reward as they can be weaseled out of fairly.

The lightly armed and armored human says "We're jes' here t' shiv some gobs an' relieve yer troubles 'ere, dwarf. Yer not turnin' away 'elp, are ya?" He sure hopes not, or he'll have come all this way for nothing, dangit. When he could've been cheating people at dice or looking for a tomb to rob.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases