[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

jkason

First Post
Gurbisi Reb, human thug

Reb plants his foot on the dead mimic for leverage and yanks free his trapped short sword with a grunt. He wipes the gore from both blades before re-sheathing them to help with the stone-gathering. Then the bickering started. The rough-looking man sighed.

"Look, folks, I'm sorry yer friend died. It's ugly and it's nasty, but he knew--and we all better know--this kind of thing's like to happen to all of us sooner or later if we wanna keep doing this kind of thing. We can't always be on the fun side of slicing and dicing, you know? If it wasn't this critter, could well be another. And if y'all aren't prepared for that, maybe it's time to head back out?'

rangerjohn

Explorer
Morjik Favored of Torag

Ray looks a bit miffed and says, "That's what I suggested that we do this time, if you'll remember! Had you listened to me, Fabhal would still be with us!"

"Oh, I agree. That was addressed to the group as a whole. I would not like a repeat of this incident for little or no gain." Turning to Reb, "even if Fabahl had not perished, it was still a significant use of resources, for what gain?"

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Let's not argue the risks. Fabhal himself wanted to make sure that we had no adversaries behind us. Let's honor his sacrifice by doing what we set out to do." Brawar says sheathing his sword.

"Let us move on and cleanse these halls," Brawar says before knelling down near the grave.

"Goodbye Fabhal, your skill and wit will be missed," he intones briefly before standing and waiting for the others to move out.

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast AC:22, hp:33/33

"Let's not argue the risks. Fabhal himself wanted to make sure that we had no adversaries behind us. Let's honor his sacrifice by doing what we set out to do." Brawar says sheathing his sword.

"Let us move on and cleanse these halls," Brawar says before knelling down near the grave.
"*sigh* Agreed, Brawar, let us be about our business here. But, uh, if I might be so bold, could you cleanse your balls later?"
;)

jkason

First Post
Gurbisi Reb, human thug

"Well, now, this looks a might fancy," he says. "Any spell slingers wanna see if it does anything besides stab real good?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OCC: Sorry looks lik I didn't post after looking up the Spellcraft rules. Doh!

Brawar intones a minor spell before taking a look at the finely crafted spear for a moment...

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Tome of Secrets doesn't provide caster levels or anything for the items :(
But the effect on the spear is pretty powerful, so beyond caster level 3.
No success on the identification roll, sorry.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases