[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Theroc

First Post
Veran crumpled like a sack of bricks as the club came down, Rudan snapping and clawing in a rage as his master fell.

[sblock=OOC]
Does 'losing the spell' mean I wasted that cast for the day, or simply that I did not successfully cast it?[/sblock]

Edit:
[sblock=Rudan's actions]
Full attack the ogre
1d20+4=10, 1d6+1=3, 1d20+4=6, 1d6+1=7, 1d20+4=23, 1d4+1=2
It would appear IC hates us all, and loves the Ogre very, very much.[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Taking a step into the room to see what the brute was wailing on with it's club, Brawar notices Veran on the ground hurt. "Darn beast!" he says unrolling the scroll in his hands, "Time for you to fall!" Brawar says before completing the incantation on the scroll and realising it's magic on the ogre.

To his new companion he cries, "Veran can you crawl to me? I can help you."

[sblock=actions]
ROUND 3:
Move action: 5' step into room
Standard action: Cast Sleep from the scroll DC 14[/sblock]

[sblock=stats]
HP:15/15
AC:13
FORT:+1 REF:+3 WILL:+3
Perception: +2
Hand of the Apprentice: 5/6
Scroll: Sleep(cstlvl1) and Magic Missile(cstlvl1)
Scroll: Detect Magic(cstlvl1), Tenser's Floating Disc(cstlvl1), and Invisibility(cstlvl3)

Spells:
0- Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation
1- Sleep, True Strike, Enlarge Person [/sblock]

[sblock=Theroc] Check disabled, I think you are allowed move actions only, try and crawl away from the ogre. [/sblock]

[sblock=WD] TPK again is this quest cursed??????[/sblock]

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade snarls and tries again to smack the ogre. "This can't be the best you got, guys! C'MON!" Unable to get into a decent position for an accurate strike, Cade has to resort to simple, straightforward swipes when he has a chance, with no time to aim carefully since the ogre's rather dangerous with its club right now, as Veran and Fabhal have personally experienced.

Nonetheless, he shows the others how it's done, by bringing his morningstar smacking into the ogre's inner right thigh and piercing into its femoral artery with the morningstar's spikes! A distinct *CRACK* can be heard as the morningstar cracks or breaks bone....

[sblock=OOC]Booyah! Finally, a good roll!
1d20+5=25, 1d8+4=9
Natural 20 to hit, for 9 damage.....
1d20+5=19, 1d8+4=5
And a confirmed crit instead for 5 more damage! So 14 damage in total.....at least, I'm assuming the ogre's AC is 19 or lower, otherwise we're pretty well screwed at our level with our meager attack bonuses.....[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc:
Veran can try a concentration check (+5 bonus -> CL + Wis mod) against a DC of 27 (10 + dam 16 + Spell level 1) or he looses the spell.
Magic

Cade did a critical hit :cool:, this ogre isn't that tough.

You can change your posts based on this information.

Last edited:

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Feldar cries out in pain and anger as the Ogre's club connects very solidly with his armor. "Ow! You overgrown excuse for a kobold!" Rearing back his hand, Feldar once more calls upon the power of his god and conjures forth a small ball of smoking liquid that he lets fly at the creature.

[sblock=OOC]Using Acid Dart Domain Power, Ranged Touch Attack for 1d6+1 damage...
Rolled 15 Touch attack, for 5 damage[/sblock]
[sblock=Stat Block]HP 19; Init 0; Spd 20'.;
AC 22 [10 Base + 6 Armor + 2 Shield + 4 Dodge], Touch 14 , Flat-Footed 18
CMD 12 [10 + 1 BAB + 1 STR]
*+4 vs Bull Rush & Trip while on the ground

Saves
Fort+ 5 [3 Base + 2 Con]
Ref + 0 [0 Base + 0 Dex]
Will + 6 [3 Base + 3 Wis]
* All +2 vs Spells, SLAs, & Poisons

Spell List:
0 - Create Water, Detect Magic, Guidance, Stabilize
1 - Bless, Inflict Light Wounds, Magic Weapon D - Animate Rope[/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
ooc:
Veran can try a concentration check (+5 bonus -> CL + Wis mod) against a DC of 27 (10 + dam 16 + Spell level 1) or he looses the spell.
Magic

Both standing and crawling cause an AoO!

Cade did a critical hit :cool:, this ogre isn't that tough.

You can change your posts based on this information.

[OOC: So, did I already lose the spell, or can I attempt the check now? I'm confused. Also, is a '5' Step' possible while disabled? I.e. take a 5' step(which does not provoke AoO's) towards Brawar?]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Disabled (0 HP): You are staggered, may take a move action each turn without further injuring yourself or a standard action with a loss of 1 HP and beginning to die.

Dying (-1 or less HP): You are unconscious and can take no actions.

Walking Dad

First Post
[OOC: So, did I already lose the spell, or can I attempt the check now? I'm confused. Also, is a '5' Step' possible while disabled? I.e. take a 5' step(which does not provoke AoO's) towards Brawar?]
You can make the check now (but you need a natural 20). Mowgli is right. You can make a 5 ft step without a problem ( and still have your move or standard action).

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: See above for the last combat round. Short: You win!

After moving aside under the crumbling giant, you finally got the time to breath through and aid your wounded. Not counting the destroyed furniture, the room contains an undamaged chest. The door leading to the dining room is still closed.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases