[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Perhaps you don't have the proper key." Brawar states wondering how to get in a strike with everyone in the way.

[sblock=Actions] Delay :( Hate to do it but will wait till everyone else has gone before deciding, as I would hate to waste all my spells on the thing.

WD let me know when everyone is done and the amount of damage the mimic has taken please. I promise to post up right away after the info.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
The Mimic

Round 2

Fabhal holds his sword in one hand, struggling to lay his other hand on the Mimic somewhere as he's flung about by the tentacle but failing to do so.
"Why won't this thing .... DIE!" says Ray as he swings his greataxe yet again.
"That sword cost me money, you little piece of glop!" Reb yells as one of his swords is stuck inside the creature. His anger fules an especially nice stab, though even that doesn't seem to effect the creature as the thug would have liked.
Morjik and Brawar breath heavily as the thing collapses. Fabhal smiles and begins to unwrap the tentacles...
as the mimic suddenly shudders and rips the gnome apart in the middle. The others stand sprayed by blood and look at the not yet finished aberration!

48235d1303163829-pathfinder-ic-hall-dwarven-lord-mimic-surprise.jpg

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=HP and Conditions]

Reb 35/35
Fabhal dead, splattered
Brawar 22/22
Morjik 32/32
Ray 33/33

Mimic -50 (Fast healing 5, Immune acid, adhesive Reflex 17) grappling
[/sblock][/sblock]

Heroes's turn. Map same as before, but Fabhal's square is now 'free'..

jkason

First Post
Gurbisi Reb, human thug

The usually jaded thug's eyes go wide as the gnome is pulled apart.

"For the luvva ... kill this thing 'fore it gets ahold of someone else!" he calls out, hacking further into the mimic.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast AC:22, hp:33/33

Infuriated by the demise of his friend, Ray seeks vengenance with the blade of his greataxe! Sadly, he is too distraught by the demise of Fabhal, and almost lops off his own foot. :(

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Two bolts fly from Brawar's fingertips but they are to little, and to late, to save the poor brave gnome.

[sblock=OOC] Cast Magic Missile [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
The mimic finally falls under the combined attack of the heroes, but at the dire cost of the heroic gnome.

Reb is pretty sure that the creature wasn't the maker of the traps, but is also relieved that he can now easily retrieve his weapon.

Leif

Adventurer

"Da**, I gotta eat more wheaties tomorrow," says Ray, gazing thoughtgfully at his less than perfectly effective greataxe.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Morjik Favored of Torag

"Let us gather stones and give our brother a proper burial." Once the stones are gathered he intones "Father Creator welcome our brother back to your bosom." Once this is done he asks "are any in need of healing?" All this taken care of he turns to the group "perhaps next time we can let sleeping boxes lie?"

Leif

Adventurer

All this taken care of he turns to the group "perhaps next time we can let sleeping boxes lie?"
Ray looks a bit miffed and says, "That's what I suggested that we do this time, if you'll remember! Had you listened to me, Fabhal would still be with us!"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases