Pathfinder RPG [Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord - Page 13




+ Log in or register to post
Page 13 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 1045
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Salthorae View Post
    OOC
    So, is everyone healed or do you guys need some more juice?
    OOC

    Veran is at 12/16 HP. So, giving him juice may be a waste at this time.


    Source Materials I am able to access:


    Accessible at almost any time:
    http://www.d20srd.org/index.htm
    Complete Arcane
    Complete Scoundrel
    Complete Mage
    Complete Divine
    Libre Mortis
    Heroes of Horror
    Drow of the Underdark
    Monster Manual 3.5E
    Monster Manual 2
    DMG/PHB
    Psionics Handbook
    Expanded Psionics Handbook
    Spell Compendium
    Tome of Magic

    These I can access rarely:
    Complete Adventurer
    Complete Warrior
    Complete Psionic
    Races of Stone
    Draconomicon
    Complete Champion
    A few assorted Monstrous Manuals... I can't recall which ones.

    I MAY be able to access the Forgotten Realms and Eberron Campaign settings.

 

  • #122
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    11,937

    Ignore Mowgli
    Quote Originally Posted by Salthorae View Post
    OOC
    So, is everyone healed or do you guys need some more juice?
    OOC
    Just down 2 (18/20 left) so no worries right now - thanks.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #123
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    Ignore HolyMan
    Quote Originally Posted by Salthorae View Post
    OOC
    So, is everyone healed or do you guys need some more juice?
    ooc

    Yes please, some orange juice if you have it, since Brawar didn't get touched during the fight he is a little parched from yelling.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #124
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Arkhandus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    Posts
    6,417

    Ignore Arkhandus
    Cade, still pained from the poison coursing through his body, shovels many of the coins into his pack and belt pouch, before handing the scroll and potion to Brawar and stepping away.

    "Y'know, I'd say they awready abandoned this stuff, considerin' we 'ad t' kill an ogre t' get it. An' I had t' get shot an' poisoned fer it. Whoe'er owned it first sure ain't done nothin' 'bout that ogre or t' bring this stuff along if they ran away." Cade replies to the dwarf.

    "Now let's go.....we got more stuff t' liberate from the gobs 'n' ogres. An' possibly dwarfs t' save." He heads over to the other door in the room and starts carefully examining it and the area around it for traps.

    ooc
    Cade is once again at 10 out of 15 HP after the one healing burst he was in.

    Cade is taking 100 GP from the treasure chest he got shot by. Then looking around for the next door that might need to be checked and opened.

    Taking 20 on Search for a 30 with Trapfinding. I rolled 3 Disable Device attempts for the door, an 18, a 24, and a 19. If no trap is found, these are just for lock-picking if the door is locked. If there is a trap, the first DD roll of 18 certainly fails to disarm it but shouldn't trigger a trap as long as the trap's DC is 22 or lower..... If there is a trap and his 18 fails but doesn't trigger it, then the roll of 24 is his second attempt to disarm it, and the 19 would then be either a third disarm attempt or a lock-picking attempt, depending on the previous results.

    1d20+9=16, 1d20+9=24, 1d20+9=19
    Last edited by Arkhandus; Wednesday, 25th November, 2009 at 02:21 AM.
    Arkhandus, Male Tinker 4/Contemplative 4/Scapegoat 3/Roleplayer 3/Rambler 2/DM 3/Player 1
    Games and Links
    Earlier PbP DMing: (FR 3.5) A Hard Time in Harrowdale (ended)
    The First OOC , IC and (M&M) The Bay City Sentinels (on Crazy Monkey's Asylum) (both ended/suspended)
    Earlier DMing over OpenRPG: D&D 3.5 - T13K Fall of the 14th Kingdom, T13K For More Than Glory,
    Ark's Oerth Adventures, D20 Modern/Future - Zombiepocaylpse, Wardens of Aedenshire
    DMing on OpenRPG: Pathfinder - Weird Frontiers (homebrew), the Jade Regent Adventure Path,
    D&D 3.0 - Rhunaria: Defenders of Delacroix, Star Wars Saga Edition - Light and Shadows
    *EN World's Eyros Creative Exercise and Rules/Crunch of Eyros

    *My Rhunaria D&D setting, prestige classes, feats, etc.
    *My Aurelia D&D thread on EN World, setting and rules; new and revised 3e races, classes,
    variants, PrCs, feats, spells, etc. UPDATED AGAIN September 6th 2011 with more new magic items!

  • #125
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    Ignore HolyMan
    Taking the items, Brawar examines them a moment. As Cade searches the next door he holds the items up for Feldar to see the runes.

    "Besides I'm sure that if using these items to help save dwarven lives will not anger their pervious owner," he says.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #126
    There are no traps, the door is unlocked and you can hear nothing from the other room.
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #127
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    11,937

    Ignore Mowgli
    "Hey, Cade - hold up a minute while we see if these other things might be useful!"
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #128
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Arkhandus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    Posts
    6,417

    Ignore Arkhandus
    Cade steps back and says "That's fine. I ain't goin' first. Door's ready fer ya." He gets his weapon ready again, standing near the middle of the room while waiting for someone else to open the door.

  • #129
    ooc: So, who will open the door? fear not, this time it isn't an ogre...
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #130
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    11,937

    Ignore Mowgli
    OOC: I was waiting either for someone to post specific examination of the loot items or for the assumption that such had been done and publication of the findings.

    But if neither of these happens by this afternoon (and if Cade doesn't beat him to it ) Fabhal will open the door.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 13 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord
      By Walking Dad in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 679
      Last Post: Tuesday, 24th May, 2011, 02:25 AM
    2. [Pathfinder] [RG] Hall of the Dwarven Lord
      By Walking Dad in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: Wednesday, 23rd February, 2011, 03:16 PM
    3. [3.5] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord
      By Walking Dad in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 176
      Last Post: Sunday, 12th July, 2009, 12:45 AM
    4. [3.5] [RG] Hall of the Dwarven Lord
      By Walking Dad in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: Friday, 19th June, 2009, 11:31 AM
    5. Dwarven Hall Maps (contd...)
      By Kris in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: Wednesday, 21st March, 2007, 04:39 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •