[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade, still pained from the poison coursing through his body, shovels many of the coins into his pack and belt pouch, before handing the scroll and potion to Brawar and stepping away.

"Y'know, I'd say they awready abandoned this stuff, considerin' we 'ad t' kill an ogre t' get it. An' I had t' get shot an' poisoned fer it. Whoe'er owned it first sure ain't done nothin' 'bout that ogre or t' bring this stuff along if they ran away." Cade replies to the dwarf.

"Now let's go.....we got more stuff t' liberate from the gobs 'n' ogres. An' possibly dwarfs t' save." He heads over to the other door in the room and starts carefully examining it and the area around it for traps.

[sblock=ooc]Cade is once again at 10 out of 15 HP after the one healing burst he was in.

Cade is taking 100 GP from the treasure chest he got shot by. Then looking around for the next door that might need to be checked and opened.

Taking 20 on Search for a 30 with Trapfinding. I rolled 3 Disable Device attempts for the door, an 18, a 24, and a 19. If no trap is found, these are just for lock-picking if the door is locked. If there is a trap, the first DD roll of 18 certainly fails to disarm it but shouldn't trigger a trap as long as the trap's DC is 22 or lower..... If there is a trap and his 18 fails but doesn't trigger it, then the roll of 24 is his second attempt to disarm it, and the 19 would then be either a third disarm attempt or a lock-picking attempt, depending on the previous results.

1d20+9=16, 1d20+9=24, 1d20+9=19 [/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Taking the items, Brawar examines them a moment. As Cade searches the next door he holds the items up for Feldar to see the runes.

"Besides I'm sure that if using these items to help save dwarven lives will not anger their pervious owner," he says.

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade steps back and says "That's fine. I ain't goin' first. Door's ready fer ya." He gets his weapon ready again, standing near the middle of the room while waiting for someone else to open the door.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: I was waiting either for someone to post specific examination of the loot items or for the assumption that such had been done and publication of the findings.

But if neither of these happens by this afternoon (and if Cade doesn't beat him to it :p) Fabhal will open the door.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases