[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
OOC: I was waiting to hear what Feldar might have read on the dwarven labels if anything before he did anything else...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Property of Gardun," Brawar says reading from the seals on the scrolls. He looks to the potion which has the same rune upon it. "I will be sure to return this to Master Gardun, if we do not need it first. And should that happen I will thank him for keeping his things so secure that the ogre couldn't get to them first." He takes the stopper of the vial and starts to sniff at it and even put a drop on his finger to taste the contents.

Taking the scrolls he gives them to the gnome, gesturing that he should take them to their new dwarf friend.

[sblock=ooc] It seems this version of Brawar can speak dwarven, the pervious one could not and I made it a point to not give the language to him. But the first was an ammbasador of some sort and this Brawar is an adventure so I will keep dwarven as a lang. Just need t remember I have it. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Sweet.

IC: Fabhal gets his hooked hammer ready and goes through the door.

The room has a long table in the center, flanked by a pair of long benches. Twelve place settings (plate, curb, and silverware) still lie on the table undisturbed.
The southern door has a 1-foot-wide hole chewed at the bottom, and dog sized tracks of white powder are all around the hole.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Hmm..." Brawar says eyeing the unusal tracks.

[sblock=ooc] Care to make any nessacary checks for Brawar WD?
Knowledge(arcana) +8
Knowledge(history) +8
Knowledge(local) +8
Knowledge(dungeoneering) +8
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Searching his knowledge for exotic beasts, Brawar is interrupted by Veran's insight: even if the tracks are dog-sized, their shape is clearly rodent.

Theroc

First Post
"Big rodent, that is. Probably about as big as Rudan is. Maybe bigger, not sure." Veran commented, slowly recovering from his injuries as he readies to follow the others.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases