[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord - Page 15


What's on your mind?

  1. #141
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    "A rodent I think we should be able to handle. Let's see were these tracks lead." Brawar says addressing the group.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

 

  • #142
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Walking Dad
    My communities:

    ooc: I'm back. Anyone taking the lead?
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #143
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,359
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Mowgli
    My communities:

    "Good idea, Brawar!"

    If Fabhal can see the tracks clearly, he'll set off following them.

    "Somebody keep an eye out for nasties while I focus on the tracks . . ."
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken

  • #144
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Arkhandus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    Posts
    6,416
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Arkhandus
    My communities:

    "Lead on, then, if ya really wanna bother. Better not waste too much time followin' a giant rat though. Not what we came 'ere for," Cade replies. The still-injured human hauls his sack and backpack of tools and supplies over, sets them down in one nearby corner of the dining room, then draws his morningstar again and waits for Fabhal or Veran to take the lead.
    Arkhandus, Male Tinker 4/Contemplative 4/Scapegoat 3/Roleplayer 3/Rambler 2/DM 3/Player 1
    Games and Links
    Earlier PbP DMing: (FR 3.5) A Hard Time in Harrowdale (ended)
    The First OOC , IC and (M&M) The Bay City Sentinels (on Crazy Monkey's Asylum) (both ended/suspended)
    Earlier DMing over OpenRPG: D&D 3.5 - T13K Fall of the 14th Kingdom, T13K For More Than Glory,
    Ark's Oerth Adventures, D20 Modern/Future - Zombiepocaylpse, Wardens of Aedenshire
    DMing on OpenRPG: Pathfinder - Weird Frontiers (homebrew), the Jade Regent Adventure Path,
    D&D 3.0 - Rhunaria: Defenders of Delacroix, Star Wars Saga Edition - Light and Shadows
    *EN World's Eyros Creative Exercise and Rules/Crunch of Eyros

    *My Rhunaria D&D setting, prestige classes, feats, etc.
    *My Aurelia D&D thread on EN World, setting and rules; new and revised 3e races, classes,
    variants, PrCs, feats, spells, etc. UPDATED AGAIN September 6th 2011 with more new magic items!

  • #145
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Theroc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,766
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Theroc
    Veran would simply make a few clicking sounds toward Rudan, who followed Fabhal, looking about alertly for potential threats at which time he would hiss to alert the others before throwing himself at the threat. Veran would then follow Fabhal and Rudan.


    Source Materials I am able to access:


    Accessible at almost any time:
    http://www.d20srd.org/index.htm
    Complete Arcane
    Complete Scoundrel
    Complete Mage
    Complete Divine
    Libre Mortis
    Heroes of Horror
    Drow of the Underdark
    Monster Manual 3.5E
    Monster Manual 2
    DMG/PHB
    Psionics Handbook
    Expanded Psionics Handbook
    Spell Compendium
    Tome of Magic

    These I can access rarely:
    Complete Adventurer
    Complete Warrior
    Complete Psionic
    Races of Stone
    Draconomicon
    Complete Champion
    A few assorted Monstrous Manuals... I can't recall which ones.

    I MAY be able to access the Forgotten Realms and Eberron Campaign settings.

  • #146
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Walking Dad
    My communities:

    ooc: Sorry for taking so long. Will summarize some more boring empty rooms and continue on Wednesday with the more interesting challenges
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #147
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Walking Dad
    My communities:

    The room you enter looks like a kitchen, though it would take a lot of tidying up for it to be usable again. A worn table stands in the center of the room. Pots and pans are strewn about, utensils are scattered across the floor, and a dusting of white powder coats the floor. As you follow the trail of pawmarks, four dire rats appear from the filth, gnarling...

    Round1

    Noticing the tight quarters of the kitchen, Brawar curses under his breath. Seeing no point trying to get in the room the wizard keeps an eye out down the tunnels. Lesnir in hand and ready to "fly" should the noise of battle draw any evil creatures.
    Fabhal puts his weight behind his hooked hammer in an effort to finish off one of the rats before it can take a plug out of his battered hide. He succeeds, as on rat falls down with a battered skull.
    Veran quickly steps away from the rat near him, before chanting an incantation to produce a bright light that briefly blind the nearest rat, throwing its aim off, as Rudan assaults the rat closest to Veran, protecting his master vigilantly, but not able to actually hit.
    The remaining dire rats all try to bite Rudan, but fail.
    Cade and Feldar are hanging back.


    ooc

    State your current HP with your first combat post, please

    Rudan's attacks are 2x claw (1d20+4; 1d6+1) and 1x bite (1d20+4; 1d4+1)
    ------------

    Fort save vs Flare (1d20+3=9)
    Rudan (claw, claw, bite) (1d20+4=11, 1d6+1=3, 1d20+4=9, 1d6+1=2, 1d20+4=8, 1d4+1=5)
    Dire rat bite (1d20+1=7, 1d4=1, 1d20+1=3, 1d4=2, 1d20+1=14, 1d4=3)

    Brawar delays.
    Fabhal KOs rat 1
    Veran Dazzles rat 3
    Rudan attacks rat 4, misses
    dire rats miss

    Initiative

    23 Brawar (+3)
    20 Fabhal (+3)
    16 Veran (& Rudan) (+1)
    9 Dire Rats
    8 Cade (+2)
    8 Feldar (+0)



    HP and Conditions


    Not - (fully) updated

    Cade 10/15
    Fabhal 8/22
    Brawar 15/15
    Veran 12/16
    Rudan 27/27
    Feldar 7/19

    R1 -5 down
    R2
    R3
    R4

    Last edited by Walking Dad; Thursday, 25th March, 2010 at 12:31 PM.
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #148
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    Brawar HP:15/15 AC:13

    Noticing the tight quarters of the kitchen, Brawar curses under his breath. Seeing no point trying to get in the room the wizard keeps an eye out down the tunnels. Lesnir in hand and ready to "fly" should the noise of battle draw any evil creatures.

    actions

    Ready Action: Use Hand of the Apperentice should any "evil" creatures appear in the halls.


    stats

    HP:15/15
    AC:13
    FORT:+1 REF:+3 WILL:+3
    Perception: +2
    Hand of the Apprentice: 5/6
    Scroll: Sleep(cstlvl1) and Magic Missile(cstlvl1)
    Scroll: Detect Magic(cstlvl1), Tenser's Floating Disc(cstlvl1), and Invisibility(cstlvl3)

    Spells:
    0- Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation
    1- Sleep, True Strike, Enlarge Person
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #149
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,359
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Mowgli
    My communities:

    Holy Cr@p! I've Only Got 8 HP!

    OOC
    Guess I lost track over the holidays - Oh, well, Fabhal's supposed to have way more confidence than his size and experience would indicate . . .


    Fabhal puts his weight behind his hooked hammer in an effort to finish off one of the rats before it can take a plug out of his battered hide . . .

    Actions/Rolls
    Can't remember if you roll or we do - just in case:
    To Hit (1d20+2=20, 1d20+2=6)
    Damage (1d6+1=5)
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken

  • #150
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Theroc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,766
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Theroc
    Veran would quickly step away from the rat near him, before chanting an incantation to produce a bright light in attempts to briefly blind the nearby rats, throwing their aim off, as Rudan assaults the rat closest to Veran, protecting his master vigilantly.

    Actions

    Veran: 5' step to H 16; Cast Flare (DC 12 Fort to avoid -1 attack) on R3
    Rudan: Full attack on R4 (I'm honestly not sure what his attack and damage rolls are offhand, as I never got around to trying to work out a statblock for him)


    Ministatblock

    Spells (CL: 2, DC: 12+spell level)
    4/Day Level 0: Flare, Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Read Magic
    3/Day Level 1: Produce Flame, Shillelagh, Cure Light Wounds.


    Traits:
    HP: 12/16
    AC: 17, Touch: 11, Flat Footed: 16
    Fort: +4
    Refl: +2
    Will: +4
    Move: 30'
    Init: +1
    Perception: +7
    Last edited by Theroc; Wednesday, 13th January, 2010 at 11:38 PM.


    Source Materials I am able to access:


    Accessible at almost any time:
    http://www.d20srd.org/index.htm
    Complete Arcane
    Complete Scoundrel
    Complete Mage
    Complete Divine
    Libre Mortis
    Heroes of Horror
    Drow of the Underdark
    Monster Manual 3.5E
    Monster Manual 2
    DMG/PHB
    Psionics Handbook
    Expanded Psionics Handbook
    Spell Compendium
    Tome of Magic

    These I can access rarely:
    Complete Adventurer
    Complete Warrior
    Complete Psionic
    Races of Stone
    Draconomicon
    Complete Champion
    A few assorted Monstrous Manuals... I can't recall which ones.

    I MAY be able to access the Forgotten Realms and Eberron Campaign settings.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 15 of 105 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord
      By Walking Dad in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 679
      Last Post: Tuesday, 24th May, 2011, 03:25 AM
    2. [Pathfinder] [RG] Hall of the Dwarven Lord
      By Walking Dad in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: Wednesday, 23rd February, 2011, 04:16 PM
    3. [3.5] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord
      By Walking Dad in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 176
      Last Post: Sunday, 12th July, 2009, 01:45 AM
    4. [3.5] [RG] Hall of the Dwarven Lord
      By Walking Dad in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: Friday, 19th June, 2009, 12:31 PM
    5. Dwarven Hall Maps (contd...)
      By Kris in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: Wednesday, 21st March, 2007, 05:39 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •