Pathfinder RPG [Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord - Page 18




  1. #171
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Walking Dad
    My communities:

    "Perhaps we should go to the healing well next door. And if it's magic has been defiled, I still have some blessing of Moradin." Feldar suggests.
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

 

  • #172
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    "Then lead the way." Brawar tells the dwarf.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #173
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Walking Dad
    My communities:

    Feldar points at the only other door of the room. "Someone searching for gobbo traps?"
    Last edited by Walking Dad; Monday, 15th February, 2010 at 03:24 PM.
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #174
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Arkhandus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    Posts
    6,416

    Ignore Arkhandus
    My communities:

    Cade mutters "Yeh, whatever," and steps closer to the door indicated by Feldar. He takes a careful look around the door, the floor in front of it, the ceiling and walls around it, but doesn't get too close yet. If he spots anything suspicious, he gets out his tools and deftly tinkers away with it before stepping back again.

    ooc
    Perception check of 25 with Trapfinding and Trap Spotter, from 10 feet away. 1d20+10=25
    Disable Device check to disarm or unlock, if necessary, of 27.
    1d20+9=27
    And if there's both a trap and a lock, then my second Disable Device roll for the lock is a 22.
    1d20+9=22
    Huzzah! InvisibleCastle doesn't hate me today!

  • #175
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Walking Dad
    My communities:

    Arkhandus
    Their is no trap. But I will allow you to keep your rolls for the next time.


    After Cade opens expertly the locked door, you can see a small room. At the end is a small well that stands about 2 feet tall. A bucket and a rope stand near the well.

    "As they dug a well, the founders found this magical spring. It has healing properties, but one can only benefit from it once a day." The dwarf cleric explains as he starts to pull up a bucket with water.

    OOC
    Drinking the water heals 1d8 HP.
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #176
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    "Hmmm... Interesting," Brawar says in answer to the dwarf. "Maybe then we should fill one of are waterskins with this water. We can take it along to have on hand for each of us to use today."


    OOC

    Just have the person caring the healing water to list everyones name and strike them off after they drink from the skin:

    Example:

    Healing Well Water:
    Brawar
    Cade
    Feldar
    Rudan
    Veran
    Fabhal
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #177
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,245

    Ignore Mowgli
    My communities:

    OOC: Fabhal will definitely be drinking from the Healing Well (1d8=7) now.

    Stat Block
    Code:
       HP: 15/20     AC: 20*  AC(T): 13*  AC(FF): 18*
     Init: +02    ST(F):+02   ST(R):+05    ST(W):+03
    
       *+4 vs. Giant Type
    
      BAB: 02       CMB:+02     CMD: 14
    
    Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
    Hooked Hammer (MW)      +3*       1d6+1          20/x3     Double, Trip
                            +3*       1d4+1          20/x4     Double, Trip
    Longbow (Comp; 14 STR)  +3        1d6+1          20/x3
    
                            *w/ Two-Weapon Attack (+5 used Either/Or)
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #178
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Walking Dad
    My communities:

    ooc: looks like we lost our cleric.

    Suggestions:

    a) We say he stays at the well and uses his spells and channeling to heal the group a last time and Fabhal hasn't to drink now.

    b) We look for another player to play the cleric.

    Please answer in the OOC thread before we continue.
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #179
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,245

    Ignore Mowgli
    My communities:

    Much refreshed, water dripping from his face, Fabhal straightens from the well. "Any suggestions for a direction from here? And does anyone know if this water will remain potent if we remove it from the well? I didn't do very well in my Alchemical Theory classes."
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #180
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Theroc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,766

    Ignore Theroc
    Veran looked to the others. "I'm still a bit sore from that... big brute in the other room. I'll aid you all, just not from the very front..."

    OOC

    Should Veran use the fountain now or save it for later? He only needs 4 HP and the well grants more than that.



    Source Materials I am able to access:


    Accessible at almost any time:
    http://www.d20srd.org/index.htm
    Complete Arcane
    Complete Scoundrel
    Complete Mage
    Complete Divine
    Libre Mortis
    Heroes of Horror
    Drow of the Underdark
    Monster Manual 3.5E
    Monster Manual 2
    DMG/PHB
    Psionics Handbook
    Expanded Psionics Handbook
    Spell Compendium
    Tome of Magic

    These I can access rarely:
    Complete Adventurer
    Complete Warrior
    Complete Psionic
    Races of Stone
    Draconomicon
    Complete Champion
    A few assorted Monstrous Manuals... I can't recall which ones.

    I MAY be able to access the Forgotten Realms and Eberron Campaign settings.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 18 of 105 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord
      By Walking Dad in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 679
      Last Post: Tuesday, 24th May, 2011, 02:25 AM
    2. [Pathfinder] [RG] Hall of the Dwarven Lord
      By Walking Dad in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: Wednesday, 23rd February, 2011, 03:16 PM
    3. [3.5] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord
      By Walking Dad in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 176
      Last Post: Sunday, 12th July, 2009, 12:45 AM
    4. [3.5] [RG] Hall of the Dwarven Lord
      By Walking Dad in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: Friday, 19th June, 2009, 11:31 AM
    5. Dwarven Hall Maps (contd...)
      By Kris in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: Wednesday, 21st March, 2007, 04:39 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •