[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Walking Dad

First Post
"Perhaps we should go to the healing well next door. And if it's magic has been defiled, I still have some blessing of Moradin." Feldar suggests.

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade mutters "Yeh, whatever," and steps closer to the door indicated by Feldar. He takes a careful look around the door, the floor in front of it, the ceiling and walls around it, but doesn't get too close yet. If he spots anything suspicious, he gets out his tools and deftly tinkers away with it before stepping back again.

[sblock=ooc]Perception check of 25 with Trapfinding and Trap Spotter, from 10 feet away. 1d20+10=25
Disable Device check to disarm or unlock, if necessary, of 27.
1d20+9=27
And if there's both a trap and a lock, then my second Disable Device roll for the lock is a 22.
1d20+9=22
Huzzah! InvisibleCastle doesn't hate me today! :D [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=Arkhandus]Their is no trap. But I will allow you to keep your rolls for the next time.[/sblock]

After Cade opens expertly the locked door, you can see a small room. At the end is a small well that stands about 2 feet tall. A bucket and a rope stand near the well.

"As they dug a well, the founders found this magical spring. It has healing properties, but one can only benefit from it once a day." The dwarf cleric explains as he starts to pull up a bucket with water.

[sblock=OOC]Drinking the water heals 1d8 HP.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Hmmm... Interesting," Brawar says in answer to the dwarf. "Maybe then we should fill one of are waterskins with this water. We can take it along to have on hand for each of us to use today."

[sblock=OOC]
Just have the person caring the healing water to list everyones name and strike them off after they drink from the skin:

Example:

Healing Well Water:
Brawar
Cade
Feldar
Rudan
Veran
Fabhal[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Fabhal will definitely be drinking from the Healing Well (1d8=7) now.

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   HP: 15/20     AC: 20*  AC(T): 13*  AC(FF): 18*
 Init: +02    ST(F):+02   ST(R):+05    ST(W):+03

*+4 vs. Giant Type

BAB: 02       CMB:+02     CMD: 14

Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
Hooked Hammer (MW)      +3*       1d6+1          20/x3     Double, Trip
                        +3*       1d4+1          20/x4     Double, Trip
Longbow (Comp; 14 STR)  +3        1d6+1          20/x3

*w/ Two-Weapon Attack (+5 used Either/Or)
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: looks like we lost our cleric.

Suggestions:

a) We say he stays at the well and uses his spells and channeling to heal the group a last time and Fabhal hasn't to drink now.

b) We look for another player to play the cleric.

Please answer in the OOC thread before we continue.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Much refreshed, water dripping from his face, Fabhal straightens from the well. "Any suggestions for a direction from here? And does anyone know if this water will remain potent if we remove it from the well? I didn't do very well in my Alchemical Theory classes."

Theroc

First Post
Veran looked to the others. "I'm still a bit sore from that... big brute in the other room. I'll aid you all, just not from the very front..."

[sblock=OOC]
Should Veran use the fountain now or save it for later? He only needs 4 HP and the well grants more than that.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases