[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Fabhal moves to the door on the West side of the room (opens back out into the hall).

"Let's take a look through those doors just to the west (Living Quarters in the SW corner of the map) and clear that area."

Walking Dad

First Post
Feldar suggests, that he will heal the others and do some sort of divination rite on the well...

ooc: Trying to avoid playing an NPC in the encounters. Everyone fine with Fabhal's plan? I will continue there tomorrow, if there aren't objections.

BTW: Just take some water with you and let the NPC do the healing :)

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=huh?] Brawar can't heal WD LOL, but if we can take the one drink water with us he will fill his waterskin with that water and take along. [/sblock]

"Lead the way Fabhal, we need to find these goblins. You seem to find trouble where ever you go so I say lead on." Brawar says with a grin.

Walking Dad

First Post
The group moves to the south-west living quarter. One door is stuck and on the other one, Cade spots a hidden mechanism.. a trap!

[sblock=ooc] See the map for your positions. I took Cade's 'unneeded roll' to spot the trap. You could try to force the stuck door open, making some noise, or to quietly disarm the trap... Edit: You also have now a knock spell.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Fabhal leans in close to whisper to his companions.

"Once Cade disarms the trap, we could try a pincer move - one group could go to the other door and try to force it. Even if we couldn't force the door on the first try it could draw their attention that way, giving another group a chance to slip in behind them. If two tries doesn't get us in, the group at the stuck door could run around to this one regardless.

Of course, this is only useful if there's something in there . . ."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"A sound plan," Brawar states. "Besides we wouldn't want them to use that doorway to surround us. Veran and I can take the stuck door, if we can't force it open my magic will get us in."

"I will stand at the corner and signal Veran when you are ready, he can try his hand at the door, or foot as the case maybe." Brawar says with one of his rare chuckles. "We will get in through the stuck door, just hope that there are no ogres in there."

Arkhandus

First Post
"...You know, I'd prefer it if we jes' ignore this door since it's trapped, 'n' bust in through t'other door, try 'n' surprise whate'er's inside. Make THEM go through the trapped door if they try t' escape or s'round us," Cade proffers.

Walking Dad

First Post
With a loud CLANG, the heroes force their way through the struck door...

The large room is lined with ten dwarf-sized bunks. Most have been pulled apart and destroyed. But Cade spots a hidden trapdoor beneath the rubble...

[sblock=ooc] Maybe the noise has attracted someone... or something.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] I hope it didn't attract anything. LOL :p Question: When you mention something like Cade finding a secert door does that mean only he knows about it or he found it and let everyone know?[/sblock]

"Well hopefully we will find the owners of these beds somewhere alive so we might have some allies." Brawar says with a hint of sarcasm. He's sure that will not be the case.

"Do we go back and try the other way now?" he asks.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases