[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade the rogue

Cade mutters "Well, that was kinda loud..... But wot'e'er, least I didn't hafta get a poison needle in my thumb." He steps in and takes a careful look around, then takes a closer look at the trapdoor, saying "Door here."

If he doesn't find any traps on or around the trapdoor, he'll open it up and see what's inside. "Bring some light o'er here."

[sblock=ooc]Perception check to spot any traps around the hidden door: a lousy 14. So he likely doesn't notice anything wrong with the door, and will open it.
1d20+10=14 [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
A flame bursts out the trapdoor. Fortunately, Cade is able to roll aside and the others are not near enough to get burned. Below, you find a bow of very good quality and an opal.

[sblock=ooc]Cade Reflex (1d20+5=17) success. No damage because of Evasion :)

MW Shortbow. Opal is worth 50 gp.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Well I believe we should hold on to those so they don't fall into a goblin's paws." Brawar says to the group. "And a quick search incase there is anything else to... um save."

[sblock=OOC] Everyone taking a bunk and searching it shouldn't take long. Need someone to watch the door though. [/sblock]

"Veran, watch the hall a minute," he says turning towards a bed and searching.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Hmm... I suggest we head back to the kitchen and try the doorway we left unexplored." Brawar says to the group in a general way.

"Lucky move by the way," he says talking to Cade and pointing to the trapdoor. "Had it been me I would have been burnt pretty badly."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Think I'm thinking of the door at M16 Mowgli wanted us to go back and check out this room before going through it. Guess my character would know it leads to the halway. He's just having a tough time in these halls. He feels like something big and gelantinously is watching him. LOL [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Fabhal takes out the map provided by the Dwarf at the door.

"There's a guest chamber marked here. I'd suggest we finish clearing this block of rooms, then start at the guard room here and make our way around counter-clockwise."

He points out the guest chamber in the block of rooms already mostly cleared (entrance is at M12), then the guard room in the south center of the map (entrance at N19).

Attachments

• Map HotDL.jpg
    Map HotDL.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 56

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases