[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Looking the newest additions to help clear the hall Brawar crosses his arms, "Well at least if we meet anymore cubed monsters they will have something else to smother besides me."

"Which of the two rooms is closer?" the wizard asks Fabhal.

Walking Dad

First Post
"As you can see on your map the armory is closer, but you have to go through the barracks." Feldar explains further pointing at the map you are carrying.

ooc: Link is to xls file attached to the first post of this thread.

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast

Looking the newest additions to help clear the hall Brawar crosses his arms, "Well at least if we meet anymore cubed monsters they will have something else to smother besides me."
"Actually, I don't plan on being smothered, if it's all the same to you, sir. I find that my axe usually bites deep enough to discourage that sort of thing," says Ray (the "human in heavy armor") as he hefts his greataxe lovingly.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"I'm ready for more, but I don't know if we're better off tackling the barracks now or moving forward with our previous plans - we were heading for the guest rooms to clear them, then were off to the guard room to the south."

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast

"When last I was in this place, it seems that clearing the guest rooms was an objective that we were working towards."

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I will defer to the two of you," Brawar says indicating Fabhal and Ray. "But I don't think we should tally but just pick a place to start, and work from there."

[sblock=OOC] sorry CHA = 8 [/sblock]

Remove ads