[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Walking Dad

First Post
I assume standard procedure to open door...

This large room is lined with a dozen dwarf sized bunks, all of which have been torn apart. Twelve empty footlockers also lie scattered across the floor, their contents torn to shreds.
A dead goblin lies near one door, his body scorched and burnt

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast

Ray moves into the room. "I wonder what in blazes happened in here?" He begins looking around the room in more detail, checking for clues as to what happened here.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Fabhal looks up at his large new friend, the good humored mischievous gleam in his eye giving the lie to the surprised and horrified tone of his voice.

"Oh gods! It looks like they were attacked!"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"What makes you believe that Fabhal?" Brawar says concealing his own small grin. "You believe that a dwarven barracks would be all neat and perstine? I bet you a silver, more than half this mess is the dwarves making."

Brawar stays near the doorway as the others look around.

Leif

Adventurer

Fabhal looks up at his large new friend, the good humored mischievous gleam in his eye giving the lie to the surprised and horrified tone of his voice.

"Oh gods! It looks like they were attacked!"
Ray scowls at his companion. "Yes, doubtless, oh Observant One. What I meant was more along the lines of 'when,' 'why,' and 'by whom,' although yon Goblin wastrel provides some good clues about that last one. "

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Fabhal the Mighty - Gnome Fighter/Cleric

"Oh! Well, why didn't you say so? Let's see, let's see . . ."

The tall Gnome's dark orange hair bobs with his head as he looks around carefully, making mutterings under his breath but the twinkle still plainly evident in his eyes.

"I think I've got it . . . unless my keen Gnomish eyes deceive me (and they usually do not) this is the work of Hobgoblins! I'd say more than two days ago, but probably less than a week. As to why . . . well, they're Hobgoblins!

Of course, I could be wrong."

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade shrugs. "Who cares what happened? Prolly some dwarves fought 'n' died here, killed a goblin but lost. Prolly too many gobs. Looks like they took everythin' worth takin', so let's jes' move on. Nothin' here." He nudges Fabhal towards the next room they'll need to check, if there's no other door in here for him to check.

Leif

Adventurer

"Harumpf, we shall see....." says Ray, very impressed by the Gnome's insight, but unwilling to seem overly so.

Walking Dad

First Post
Cade shrugs. "Who cares what happened? Prolly some dwarves fought 'n' died here, killed a goblin but lost. Prolly too many gobs. Looks like they took everythin' worth takin', so let's jes' move on. Nothin' here." He nudges Fabhal towards the next room they'll need to check, if there's no other door in here for him to check.

ooc: There are two more doors (see map).

One leads back to the corridors, the other (with the goblin right before) leads to the armory.

Remove ads