[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast

Ray takes the hint and heads toward the armory door. "Subtle little booger, aren't you?"

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"No," Brawar says in reply to the knight's comment. "He is not."

[sblock=OOC] Hey WD I got the PF campaign book and somehow I already had Brawar as a desert born, darkskinned human, from the south. Are we using that setting? I'll be from Osirion.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post

[sblock=OOC] Hey WD I got the PF campaign book and somehow I already had Brawar as a desert born, darkskinned human, from the south. Are we using that setting? I'll be from Osirion.[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC] I'm pretty open to this. The game started as something in a homebrew with minimal setting defaults. Use the golarion background for your character if you like.[/sblock]

Ray just smiles to himself as he heads for the door to the armory.
[sblock=Leif]Just to be sure, Ray approaches the door with the dead goblin before the rogue and tries to open it?
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Leif]Just to be sure, Ray approaches the door with the dead goblin before the rogue and tries to open it?
[/sblock]
[sblock=WD]Not going to open it just yet, Ray will wait until everone else is finished with this room and ready to move onward.[/sblock]

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade the rogue

ooc: There are two more doors (see map).

One leads back to the corridors, the other (with the goblin right before) leads to the armory.
Cade moves his backpack and sacks of tools to another spot nearby, placing them a short distance away in the hall, closer to the surface-entrance than where he's going now, in case he needs the tools soon or anything. And just to make sure they're not too far off where some goblin might find them outside of Cade's line of sight.

Then Cade moves in to inspect the next door for traps. If he finds any, he gets out his tools and carefully disarms it, then, either way, checks to see if the door is locked and will pick the lock if so. Once all that's finished, Cade steps back to the second rank, behind Fabhal, and draws his morningstar again. "All set."

[sblock=OOC]And as mentioned before I think, I can't view the .xls document because I don't have Excel or anything remotely similar. I can only see the lesser maps posted during combat, which only show part of the picture as far as I can tell.

Taking 20 on Perception to locate traps on or around the door, so 30 total. Got a 29 to on my first Disable Device check, and a 20 on my second, so if there's a trap I'll disarm it with a 29 and try lock-picking with a 20, otherwise it's a 29 to pick the lock if any.
1d20+9=29, 1d20+9=20 [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: Not at my home PC, but I will change the excel map to jpg next week.

Cade finds and disarms a vicious fire trap, most likely the cause of the goblins demise. It isn't locked and look unstuck, too.

ooc: Nice WE, next room on Monday.

Remove ads