[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: added a jpg of your map to the first post

The Armory

This small room holds racks for weapons and dwarf-sized armor. Though many of the weapons and suits of armor are missing, the room doesn't look nearly as ransacked as most of the other rooms you have seen in this dungeon.

The following items still hang on the racks here:
four waraxes, two crossbows, two cases with 10 crossbow bolts each, two suits of chainmail, two suits of studded leather armor, and two shields.
Each shield bears the same warhammer-and-anvil insignia of the Hall.

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast

"Our Dwarvish Friends will, doubtless, wish to have all of these things restored to them undamaged and undisturbed."

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade takes a look around the room, walking around in the armory briefly, before exiting and saying "Well, I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we used the stuff t' drive out their enemies. But none o' this is useful t' me right now, so I don't care. Let's move on."

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast

"Who among us can think like a hobgoblin? Hmmmm, where would they be likely to be found? They most likely will be looking for loot or items crafted by Dwarvish workmen, but we have already established that they are not in the armory. Still, perhaps we should take steps to secure this room so that it is not looted by them later?"

rangerjohn

Explorer
Morjik Favored of Abadar

Well Lad, there's the forge, the shrine and the Lord's chamber that I could think of. But being Hobs who knows? As for securing the armory, little late doncha think, unless he as good at security as he is bypassin it.

Walking Dad

First Post
Well Lad, there's the forge, the shrine and the Lord's chamber that I could think of. But being Hobs who knows? As for securing the armory, little late doncha think, unless he as good at security as he is bypassin it.
ooc: I would allow to lock the door and / or reactivate the trap with disable device checks...

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade the rogue

"I don't see much point. They arready coulda looted it if they wanted, an' prolly did. Let's jes' move on. I'm itchin' t' find me some gol- er, gobbos, yeh, gobbos t' slay....." the trapfinder says irritatedly, leaving the armory and heading back to the hallway, looking for the next-closest door as-yet unexplored.

[sblock=ooc]Heading eastward or right or whatever on the map, if nobody else points Cade in another direction, looking for another door to check (taking 20 on Perception for a 30 to find traps on the next door).[/sblock]

Remove ads