Fabhal follows Cade.

[sblock=StatBlock]FABHAL DIAIBHLIN CR 1
Male Gnome Cleric 1 Fighter 1
NG Small Humanoid (Gnome)
Init +2; Senses Low-Light Vision; Perception +3
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18 (+6 armor, +1 shield, +2 Dex, +1 size)
hp 20 (1d10+1d8+4)
Fort +6, Ref +2, Will +3
Defensive Abilities Defensive Training
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 20 ft.
Melee Masterwork Hammer, Gnome Hooked +2 (1d6+1/1d4) and
Unarmed Strike +3 (1d2+1)
Ranged Longbow, Comp. (Str +1) +4 (1d6+1)
Special Attacks Agile Feet, Touch of Chaos
Spell-Like Abilities Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Speak with Animals, Touch of Chaos
Cleric Spells Known (CL 1, +3 melee touch, +4 ranged touch):
1 (DC 12, 2/day)Command, Protection from Law, Shield of Faith
0 (DC 11)Create Water, Guidance, Resistance
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 12, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 11
Base Atk +2; CMB +1; CMD 13
Feats Two-weapon Defense, Two-weapon Fighting
Skills Acrobatics -1, Climb -2, Craft: Armor +6, Craft: Bows +5, Craft: Weapons +5, Escape Artist -1, Fly +1, Perception +3, Ride -1, Stealth +3, Swim -2
Languages Common, Gnome, Sylvan
SQ Aura (Ex), Channel Positive Energy 1d6 (3/day) (DC 10) (Su), Cleric Domain: Chaos, Cleric Domain: Travel, Gnome Magic, Hatred, Illusion Resistance, Spontaneous Casting
Combat Gear Masterwork Hammer, Gnome Hooked, Masterwork Breastplate, Longbow, Comp. (Str +1), Arrows; Other Gear Artisan's tools, masterwork, Backpack (8 @ 15.09 lbs), Bedroll, Flint and steel, Lantern, hooded, Oil (1-pint flask), Rations, trail (per day), Waterskin
--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
Agile Feet (4/day) (Su) For 1r, you ignore difficult terrain.
Aura (Ex)
Channel Positive Energy 1d6 (3/day) (DC 10) (Su)
Cleric Domain: Chaos Granted Powers: Touch of Chaos (4/day) (Sp) With a melee touch attack, target takes the lower of 2d20 for each d20 roll for 1 round.
Cleric Domain: Travel Granted Powers: Increase your base speed by 10 feet.
Dancing Lights (1/day) (Sp)
Defensive Training +4 dodge bonus to AC against monsters of the Giant type.
Ghost Sound (1/day) (Sp)
Gnome Magic +1 to the save DC of all illusions spells you cast.
Hatred +1 racial bonus to attacks against humanoids of the reptilian and goblinoid subtypes.
Illusion Resistance +2 racial bonus to saves against illusions.
Low-Light Vision
Prestidigitation (1/day) (Sp)
Speak with Animals (1/day) (Sp)
Touch of Chaos (4/day) (Sp) With a melee touch attack, target takes the lower of 2d20 for each d20 roll for 1 round.
Two-weapon Defense +1 to AC while wielding 2 weapons. +2 when doing so defensively.
Created With Hero Lab® - try it for free at Lone Wolf Development![/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast

Ray, feeling unwanted and unneeded, tramps along behind Cade and Fabhal, his shoulders slumped and dragging his battle axe behind him. He remembers when he used to boldly lead into the unknown, but now he is resigned to the third rank trying to catch up to the lightly armored and nimble rogue.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Leif]Tried to give you props for the image (I love it!) but I have to spread more XP before I can give to you again.[/sblock]
[sblock=Mowgli]Thanks, I felt inspired (a/k/a FoS). Yeah, you can only give the same person one point out of fifty, so get to spreadin'! :p[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post

[sblock=ooc]Heading eastward or right or whatever on the map, if nobody else points Cade in another direction, looking for another door to check (taking 20 on Perception for a 30 to find traps on the next door).[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]Let's say up is North on the map. I added a jpg to the first post, BTW.[/sblock]

The nearest room is just a storeroom. It has been thoroughly ransacked. Broken barrels and crates litter the floor, and the smell of spoiled food is strong.

ooc: Where next?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] I'm at a total lost as to where we are now but I say let's go to the Lord's Dining Room it will lead to the Lord's chambers. [/sblock]

"Cheer up warrior," Brawar says to Ray. "They will probably find some trouble that we will have to drag them out of."

Leif

Adventurer

"Cheer up warrior," Brawar says to Ray. "They will probably find some trouble that we will have to drag them out of."
"While I thank you for your kind words, I must point out that no such 'trouble' is ever a cause for joy, but rather is often a cause for its own grief." Still, Ray looks happier, as if the thought of being locked in mortal combat to the death stirs his soul and stokes the fires of his heart, and he once again straightens himself to his full height and boldly strides forward.

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=OOC] I'm at a total lost as to where we are now but I say let's go to the Lord's Dining Room it will lead to the Lord's chambers. [/sblock]

ooc: Dining room it is. I attached the current map (just before you enter), the darkened areas are already explored. Red doors are unknown or closed, green ones are open.

Maybe this will help to consider your next moves.

Cad finds no trap and opens the unlocked door:
Before the hobgoblins took over, this must have been a finely decorated dining hall. But now the tables are shattered into pieces, and garbage lies strewn about the floor. Shredded tapestries lie in piles on the floor. Two other doors lead out of this large chamber.

Perception: Cade, Brawar, Ray, Fabhal, Morjik) (1d20+9=18, 1d20=16, 1d20+1=13, 1d20+3=8, 1d20+3=15)

All but Fabhal and Ray the hears the sound of snoring coming from underneath four of the piles of shredded tapestries.

Leif

Adventurer

"Ahh, I can well imagine ...." Ray turns a cold gaze to Cade who so 'rudely' 'shushed' him.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases