[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Looking over the group one more time before he speaks again, the dwarf nods slightly, "Alright boys, you can lower your crossbows." Leaning down he whispers something in the two guardsmen's ears that is hard to hear, and those with keen hearing can make out "...but keep them ready!"

Looking back to the newcomers, the dwarf rests his hand on the top of his warhammer, now apparently more at ease. "That's all well and good that ye've come to help rid the halls of whoever invaded last night, it seems word has spread quickly, but I also asked you ye all are, and thus far the only one I'm aquainted with is that over grown lizard named Rudan over there!"

This last is said with a bit of a chuckle at the end and expectant waiting from the cleric of Moradin before you.

Arkhandus

First Post
"Cade.....jes' a travelin' problem-solver," the man with the shovel says. He backs away from the trap-door and gathers up his gear again, stowing the shovel.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Intoductions work both ways Master Dwarf," Brawar says with his hand resting on Lesnirn. "Tell us your name and business here, how is it the hobgoblins missed three dwarves in their attack on the Halls?"

Looking at his companions he shakes his head. Far to trusting these people of the North are. He thinks to himself.

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
"Well indeed, courtesy does go both ways... but seeing as how there was an invasion last night you can understand my wariness perhaps? I suppose since I've 3 out of 4 it is my turn then. Iam Feldar, cleric of Moradin, visitor to these halls actually. And these two stouts here are Thelden and Dregar." Feldar slaps the two guards on the back as he introduces them and lowers his shield as he leans against the nearby wall.

"As to how three of us survived? Moradin's blessing I suppose. I don't remember much, there was fighting, confusion, and I was knocked a blow to the head that left me unconscious. When I awoke, these brave fellows were guarding me as a slept. I've only recently awoken and we were about to move out when we heard you lot clanging and banging about this door, so we decided to wait and see what the noise was all about."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"You may call me Brawar," the dark skinned wizard says off-handedly.

"Just arrived and just woke up," he says with a look of disbelief. "Well I'm glad we just happened along when we did, maybe we should all probe ahead together seeing as how we all planned to do the same thing anyway."

Brawar rubs a hand over the top of his bald head. And then checks his equipment, looking for the world like he could care less if the group goes or stays.

Walking Dad

First Post
"If you want to help us, we could barricade the way after you to stop the ... hobgoblins from fleeing. We also have a map. Can you move with them? To make sure they are no plunderers themselves?" One guard says, whispering the last word in dwarven to Feldar.

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade curses silently as he recognizes the dwarven subterfuge. 'Blasted dwarves! They're determined to deny us any reward at all for saving their ungrateful arses while they cover up here in a barricaded room! And they intend to lock us down there to rot or just rob us blind as soon as we come back up! I ought to shave their beards while they sleep and put fleas in their beds! Drink all their beer and refill the barrels with piss! Eat all their food and replace it with dung! Take all their gold and replace it with rocks and coppers!' The rogue continues this line of thought for awhile, frowning and making sure to look offended.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Fabhal

"Well boys, are we gonna stand around all day and jaw about it, or shall we lend our aid to these dwarves in need? I say we accept their kind invitation and go on in!"

With these words, the doughty Gnome hefts his hooked hammer and heads into the Halls.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases