[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: That hits and kills it :( . Because it hadn't acted yet it was still flat-footed -> AC 14. That teaches me to give you guys surprise rounds :devil:

Even sickened, Ray strikes true, severing the creatures head from it's body. It spasms twice, then it lays still...

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Hmmm. More gore to add to what you have already collected on your clothes, I see." Brawar says to Sir Ray. "Interesting you only need some blood and guts from a magical beast and you may have a full set."

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp=18/18

Ray begins to look around the room, acting like he's searching, in hopes that his more skillful companions will follow suit. And, believe it or not, he's actually pretty convincing! ;)

OOC: Bluff check, untrained: pantomime "search" (1d20=16)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Watching Sir Ray pick through the bodies Brawar is reminded of what he had tried to do before the ghoul reared it's ugly head and got it promptly chopped off.

{{Sevet h' Sevet, KINLO}} he says speaking the language of magic. Nothing spectacular happens that anyone can see but Brawar knows that anything magical lying about the room will draw him like a fly to honey.

[sblock=OOC] Casting Detect Magic, not sure how I feel about this unlimited casting of zero lvl spells. As a DM they would neeed to be alot weaker I think, I mean what's the point of hiding a magic sword in an armory full of weapons anymore?? It use to be they would gather everything they thought was magical and then cast now they get it right away. Have to dwell on this. [/sblock]

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade the rogue

Cade sighs in relief, and puts away his javelin. "Awright, lessee if there's anythin' worth takin' in 'ere....." he says, stepping into the room and beginning a very thorough search.....

He's disgusted by all the corpses and what the ghoulish thing had done to them, but Cade has had to trudge through other foul places before in search of treasure, or simply to avoid capture by authorities or nastier rogues than he......

He picks up his thrown javelins as he goes, stashing them away with the rest of his javelins.

Once the room has been thoroughly searched, Cade exits the way he came, and suggests "Let's head 'round this way, see what's o'er there....." as he points to the passageway to the left of the practice room's entrance.
[sblock=ooc]As usual, Cade is in no hurry (and especially in no hurry to die from traps). Cade will take 20 on searching each 5-foot area of the room, carefully digging through the piles of dead and junk, rifling through their pockets and sleeves and such, prodding the floor and walls, looking for valuables or the like. So a check of 29 to search, 30 versus traps.

Retrieving my thrown javelins while I search.

Once all of that is done, Cade will head out of the room the way he came, and go around the upper/northern? edge of the map-area, heading towards the 'air vent' room on the map. Take 20 to search the door for traps, take 20 to pick the lock if necessary. Got a 28 total on Disable Device to try disarming any trap on or near that door...... Cade will open the door once finished, but will step aside as he does so, allowing someone else to go in first.
1d20+9=28 [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads