[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Walking Dad

First Post
Without further problems, you open the door to the cleric's quarters:

This narrow room has three bunks, all of which are pulled apart. An open closet, its ornate doors ripped from their hinges, has several torn robes hanging in it. Various broken items of religious significance lie scattered about the floor.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Fabhal enters the room behind Cade and begins looking around. "I'll lend a hand with the search in here - might be I can salvage something of their healer's stuff for them."

[sblock=OOC]Take 20 on Perception gives him a 23.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Fabhal holds up his prize triumphantly before looking it over more carefully.

"This could be useful - anyone have the means to determine if there's more to it than meets the eye, and if so what it does?"

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp=18/18

While the others search and inspect the garments, Ray will stand guard in the doorway, keeping a careful eye out for anyone (anything?) approaching from either direction.

"Take your time, I'll just make sure we don't have any unwanted guests," he says as he hefts his greataxe menacingly.

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade looks through the room that the gobbos obviously ransacked earlier, but doesn't expect to find anything significant left. He looks for anything that might be valuable, but isn't as determined or thorough in his search as he usually would be.

"Looks like them gobbos arready took anythin' good, so let's g'on t' the next room....." Cade mutters, heading out of the chamber and walking over to the next door in the winding passageway. Disappointment and a bit of frustration is evident in his voice and posture. He checks that door as thoroughly as usual, before trying to disarm any possible traps on it or pick any locks on it.
[sblock=ooc]Taking 10 on Perception checks within the cleric's room (19, 20 vs traps). Take 10 on Appraise checks regarding the stuff in there (16). Take 20 on Perception to check the next door after leaving the cleric's room.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Fabhal holds up his prize triumphantly before looking it over more carefully.

"This could be useful - anyone have the means to determine if there's more to it than meets the eye, and if so what it does?"

ooc: Waiting for someone helping Fabhal with his problem. Anyone with active Detect Magic can make a Spellcraft check to identify.

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp=18/18

"I'm sure that I have no clue, Fabhal. Perhaps if our wizard can deign to pry his nose out of that book for a moment, he might tell you?

rangerjohn

Explorer
Morjik Favord of Abadar

"Let me have a look lad. Abadar favors me with some knowledge. I can tell
you it is enchanted now, give me a few moments and I can tell what type of magic and how strong."

[sblock=OOC] No spellcraft skill, and it cannot be used untrained.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases