[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar awaits for the others to exit the room, and watches the hallway with Sir Ray.

After the others bring forth the cloak he easily identifies it from it's arua of enchantment.

[sblock=OOC] Sorry WD I was going to let someone else with Detect Magic get a turn to use it. :p [/sblock]

[sblock=stats]
HP:15/15
AC:13
FORT:+1 REF:+3 WILL:+3
Perception: +2
Hand of the Apprentice: 2/6
Scroll: Sleep(cstlvl1) and Magic Missile(cstlvl1)
Scroll: Detect Magic(cstlvl1), Tenser's Floating Disc(cstlvl1), and Invisibility(cstlvl3)

Spells:
0- Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation
1- Sleep, True Strike, Enlarge Person [/sblock][/QUOTE]

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp=18/18

Ray stands with Brawar, his axe in his hands and his feet ready to explore more of the Dwarven complex. "Are you lot quite ready to proceed?"

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: Sorry, got ill and have to stay at home. Need a bit more time to get a map ready. You can roll initiative, if you want, or I can do it for you.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Get well soon WD and if you find the time why not roll init for everyone and have it and the map set up and ready when you are. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
The Forge

This large room is clearly a smithy, two large anvils sit in the center of the chamber, and a huge forge and bellows fill the northwest corner. Metalworking tools lie scattered about the floor, with scraps of metal and half-made weapons and suits of armor.
Four hobgoblins stand near the door to the south of you, discussing something in their gutturallanguage. They look up as you open the door and draw their weapons!

Round 1

[sblock=ooc]
Positions: See map

Hobgoblin Initiative (1d20+2=14)
Cade, Brawar, Ray, Fabhal, Morjik (1d20+2=18, 1d20+3=12, 1d20+1=12, 1d20+2=6, 1d20=19)

[sblock=Initiative]

M&C
H
others

[/sblock]

[sblock=HP and Conditions]

Cade 15/15
Fabhal 20/20
Brawar 15/15
Ray 18/18
Morjik 19/19

H1
H2
H3
H4

[/sblock][/sblock]

Waiting for Cade's and Morjik's actions.

Attachments

• Forge 1.jpg
    Forge 1.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 53

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade the rogue

"Gah! Kill 'em b'fore they do us!" Cade exclaims, rushing in to smash a hobgoblin in the face with his morningstar, hoping that the gobbo is too surprised or just too slow to dodge the rushed strike.

He's surprised by his own recklessness, but Cade's own opportunistic instincts overruled his better judgment in the split-second he had to react...... The rogue silently hopes that he survives this fight so he can chastise himself for it later.
[sblock=ooc]Move to space AB-18 and attack the hobgoblin in front of me. Got a 14 to-hit, for 7 damage and 6 sneak attack damage if the hob's flat-footed. Hopefully so, otherwise I probably miss.....
1d20+5=14, 1d8+4=7, 1d6=6 [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases