[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Well if you are letting them outsmart you.." Brawar says in disgust as he step cautiously into the room.

[sblock=actions]
Move: to 17,AA
Standard: Total Defense +4 AC (new AC = 17) [/sblock]

rangerjohn

Explorer
Morjik Favord of Abadar

Morjik seeing his companion fall, also attempts to channel energy.

[sblock=OOC] It's official I think we need another dice roller.

Morjik channels for 2 hps. Roll Lookup[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Works out OK, though - Ray's a little farther from actually dying and he's stable, but we didn't do enough to bring the dying Hob back into the fight. It'll be stabilized too, but maybe with it out we'll be able to struggle through. I strongly suggest we rest after this one, though. I got nothing left with which to heal.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp= ??/18 Out, but stabilizing?

OOC: WD's got me conditioned now so that I never mention resting until somebody is down is a heap of blood and guts! :p

Walking Dad

First Post
Round 4

Fabhal's face sets in determination as he sees Ray fall. Once again he focuses his will through his holy symbol and calls on Cayden Cailean to heal his friends.
Cade jogs back into the room only to see that Ray has fallen........ He grits his teeth and springs in to try knocking out one of the most-injured hobgoblins, but stumbles over Ray's body.
Brawar steps cautiously into the room.
Morjik seeing his companion fall, also attempts to channel energy.
The hobgoblins try their teamattack again, but even flanking, only one is able to hit the rogue.

[sblock=ooc]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2611239/
Hobgob attacks (1d20+4=9, 1d20+4=18, 1d20+4=6)
Hobgob damage (1d8+2=6)

Fabhal channels energy (2)
Cade misses
Brawar full defense
Morjik channels energy (2)

[sblock=Initiative]

Hobgobs
Heroes

[/sblock]

[sblock=HP and Conditions]

Cade 7/15
Fabhal 20/20
Brawar 15/15
Ray -4/18 , stabilized
Morjik 19/19

H1 -6
H2 -6
H3
H4 - -3hp, stabilized

[/sblock][/sblock]

Need actions from all charecters, but Ray.

Attachments

• Forge 4.jpg
    Forge 4.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 47

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar sheathes Lesnir and then bends down to grab Ray with both hands. He drags the warrior away from the fight and out into the hall.

[sblock=OOC] Probably put Ray just outside the doorway in the hall (Z-17) and Brawar will be adjacent to him. Note: Brawar can drag up to 500lbs. How far I do not know.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp= -4/18 Out, but stabilized

As he is being dragged from the room, Ray mutters in his delirium, "Thanks, Babe, you were pretty great yourself," and then he enters a deeper swoon once again.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar blanches at the delirious warrior's comments. And lifts his head up a little higher to keep it out of reach should Ray think to try kissing his "Babe".

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
IC Hates Fabhal as Well!

Fabhal tries again to take out the hobgoblin flanking Cade, again with no success . . . 'course, it's hard to fight while you're rolling on the floor laughing your @$$ off at the delirious ravings of your fallen fighter! :D

[sblock=Actions]Full Attack vs. H3: To Hit (1d20+2=10, 1d20+2=10)[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases