[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Walking Dad

First Post
Round 5

Brawar sheathes Lesnir and then bends down to grab Ray with both hands. He drags the warrior away from the fight and out into the hall.
As he is being dragged from the room, Ray mutters in his delirium, "Thanks, Babe, you were pretty great yourself," and then he enters a deeper swoon once again.
Fabhal tries again to take out the hobgoblin flanking Cade, again with no success . . . 'course, it's hard to fight while you're rolling on the floor laughing your @$$ off at the delirious ravings of your fallen fighter!
Once again Morjik attempts to hit the hobgob in front of him, and slices air.
Cade just hits the hobgoblin hard enough to bring him down and steps back to avoid the flanking.
The remaining hobgoblins still use teamwork, moving just enough to concentrate their teamwork on the dwarf. But it seems his god protects him, as he suffers no real wound.

[sblock=ooc]

Cade attack (1d20+5=15, 1d8+4=11)
Hobgoblin attacks (1d20+4=13, 1d8+2=3, 1d20+4=5, 1d8+2=3, 1d20+4=14, 1d8+2=9)

Brawar moves and drags
everyone misses :confused:

[sblock=Initiative]

Hobgobs
Heroes

[/sblock]

[sblock=HP and Conditions]

Cade 7/15
Fabhal 20/20
Brawar 15/15
Ray -4/18 , stabilized
Morjik 19/19

H1 -6
H2 -2 HP, dying
H3
H4 - -3hp, stabilized

[/sblock][/sblock]

Need actions from all characters, but Ray.

Attachments

• Forge 5.JPG
    Forge 5.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade the rogue

Cade attacks the middle hobgoblin, swinging his morningstar at the creature's face! However, the battle-trained goblinoid manages to jerk aside just in time to only suffer a graze along one cheek......and a morningstar buried in his shoulder instead of his skull, crushing different bones but still leaving a serious wound. Cade sets his right foot against the hobgoblin's chest and tugs the spiked morningstar free, stumbling back for a second, thankful that somebody moved Ray's dead weight out of his way.

"C'mon, guys! How hard izzit fer ya t' swat a worthless gobbo like that! Ya'd think I was the sol-jer 'ere..... Start usin' them shiny sticks o' yers like men, not sissy girls! Yeh jes' stick 'em wit' the pointy end, fer Olidammara's sake!"
the rogue spits out, berating the warriors beside him.

[sblock=ooc](EDIT: Dang, looks like WD got his post in before I finished typing mine, cuz his post wasn't there when I started..... Double-dang since I woulda probably dropped the injured hobgoblin I was aiming for in the last round's positions, hobgoblin H2)

Thought I had posted an OOC comment a few posts back that mentioned I would be out of town for about 1-1/2 or 2 weeks.......anyway, I just got back this weekend, but was too fatigued to do much for a few days.

Attack hobgoblin, got a natural 20 to-hit for 7 damage!
1d20+5=25, 1d8+4=7
......unfortunately, my threat confirmation roll is a 12 total, so no crit. :( Woulda been an awesome crit, though. :(
1d20+5=12, 1d8+4=12 [/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar looks down on the warrior almost in disgust, but some are called to fight in the fore-front. Blood splashing in their eyes and the last breath of the enemy in their face.

And some are called to stand back and blast the enemy with magic and fire. Never meaning to know the adversary well enough to worry that they have taken a life.

Brawar shudders. Yes I have killed by merciful Sarenrae. But always in my defense and in the defense of others. I do not relish in it like some. The mage thinks to himself as he searches his belt pouch for his potions.

Some are called to bless and heal those that fall to the axe and sword of evil. "But that someone is not me," the wizard says aloud as he pours the first potion down the warriors throat.

After it is emptied he goes for the other, the magic from the first already working on the big warrior causes a coughing fit. The second vial is almost totally wasted as Ray spills it on the wizards robes.

[sblock=OOC]
Actions:
move: retrieve item(s)
standard: heal warrior I rolled for both but the second was so low 1hp :( so I had it spilled. Heal = 6, 1 total 7hp from two potions and any + for cleric lvl (I think you need to be third lvl to brew potions)

If this takes two rounds I understand my move action the second round is stand from prone. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp= 9?/18

"Thanks. I think I'll just lie here for a moment and enjoy being alive." ;)

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade the rogue

As soon as he recovers from his last attack, Cade swings at another hobgoblin, hefting the very-bloody morningstar over his head and bringing it down once more, finding soft flesh and brittle bone once again, spraying blood and bone chips as his mace crushes another hobgoblin's shoulder......

"Ey, you tryin' t' make this easy? Yeh wanna die, huh, soljer boy? Hah! Stupid gobs, yeh ain't good fer nothin' but dyin'," the rogue taunts as everyone in the area hears the splintering of bones under his morningstar's spiked iron head.
[sblock=ooc]Not sure if this action goes for this round, or last round, but put it wherever it belongs in the turn-order, WD.

Cade attacks the nearest hobgoblin (H-3 I think) with another lucky hit, an 18 to-hit for 12 damage!
1d20+5=18, 1d8+4=12 [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
We need some room . . .

Fabhal steps up, working to get a flanking position with Morjik on one of the hobs. But just as he does, Cade smacks the creature soundly and it looks to be done for so the Gnome quickly shifts his attack to one of those with some fight still left in it.

[sblock=Actions]5' Step to AC18.

I'm not sure which ones are left up at this point. It looks like H2 and H3 are both at negative HP which should leave H1 and H3, but you rolled three attacks last round so I'm guessing H2 is still up?

If so, that's the one Fabhal will attack. If both are down he'll coup de grace one of them rather than expose himself to an opportunity attack from H3 (who's about to die) by moving more than 5'.

Can't link to IC from work - TH rolls were 14 and 10, Damage rolls were 4 and 4. They're listed under the character name 'Fabhal' on IC.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post

[sblock=Actions]5' Step to AC18.

I'm not sure which ones are left up at this point. It looks like H2 and H3 are both at negative HP which should leave H1 and H3, but you rolled three attacks last round so I'm guessing H2 is still up?

If so, that's the one Fabhal will attack. If both are down he'll coup de grace one of them rather than expose himself to an opportunity attack from H3 (who's about to die) by moving more than 5'.

Can't link to IC from work - TH rolls were 14 and 10, Damage rolls were 4 and 4. They're listed under the character name 'Fabhal' on IC.[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]Rolled the dice (all misses) before the revision of Cade's action. Only H1 and H3 were left standing. Cade's attack for round 6 was just enough to bring down H3. So only H1 is left. You could move to AB 18 to full-attack H1, but you would have no flanking bonus.
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Rolled the dice (all misses) before the revision of Cade's action. Only H1 and H3 were left standing. Cade's attack for round 6 was just enough to bring down H3. So only H1 is left. You could move to AB 18 to full-attack H1, but you would have no flanking bonus.
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]That's what I'll do then. The roll results I posted did not include any flanking bonus so if you'll use them as-is that will be great (I suspect both are misses anyway).[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases