[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: Will you give notice to the druid and the dwarf cleric when you leave the dungeon? You could also refresh your magic water after your rest.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Won't we have to walk right past them on our way out? If not, and Ray knows that they are around somewhere, then he will go and speak to them, if it's not too unreasonably difficult. ;)

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade the rogue

Cade smashes the skull of each fallen hobgoblin, making certain they won't get back up later. Then he proceeds to loot the corpses of any valuables that he can carry or fit into his pack or pockets. Then he checks the rest of the room for any valuables he could take.

"Eh, prob'ly safest t' rest topside by the entrance. But let's get more o' that magic water t'morrow mornin'. S'pose I could use a rest now, after doin' all the work," the rogue finishes with an annoyed grunt.

Once finished searching the room for valuables, he heads out into the hallway and leads the group back to where he last put his other bags of tools and supplies, then he hefts those up onto his shoulders and carries them towards the entrance.

"Someone else lead us outta here, I got too much junk t' haul t' be payin' attention t' the path ahead."
He takes a middle position in the group as they move out.

Once they start settling into a camping spot, he insists on someone being on watch at all times. He takes the first watch.

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: Anyone ok with making this quick? Your character find 22 gp but nothing more in the room. The door to the next isn't trapped. They rest uneventfully near tthe entrance of the 'dungeon'. The druid leaves the dungeon and you can refill your water storage. Anything else, like spells or energy channeling your characters do before resting?

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp= 9?/18

OOC: Just one quick comment, WD. :)

As they prepare to leave the dungeon, Ray will take Cade aside and say, "I am sorry for you being forced to fill my shoes lately, but I thank you for your service to the group. I'll try to be more careful next time so that you can spend more time doing the tasks that you do best."

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I think Fabhal's all tapped out. He can use his channels tomorrow first thing if folks still need healing.[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]I think Morjik had some channels left... and you can convert non-domain spells to cure spells. ... and there is still the abusable dwarf cleric NPC ;)[/sblock]

Remove ads