Agile Feet ignore terrain 6 rds day.

Prepared Spells:
Orisons: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
1st: Bless, Divine Favor, Shield of Faith-Magic Stone

[/sblock]

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade the rogue

"Uh, hello? Any dwarves holdin' out in 'ere? We're clearin' out the gobbos. By which I mean exterminatin'," Cade says, before entering the new room. He repeats his message in rough Dwarven, carefully proceeding into the room and searching for traps.

[sblock=ooc]Taking 20 on Perception again to look for traps, this time in the spaces Cade is approaching on his path into the room. If he finds no traps and no dwarves holding out in the room, he will proceed to search for any hidden valuables.....[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp= 18/18

Finally! Someone who actually belongs here! I am called Ray, and we're here to help, Sir Dwarf."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar keeps quiet as he is not the most diplomatic person around.

[sblock=stats]
HP:15/15
AC:13
FORT:+1 REF:+3 WILL:+3
Perception: +2
Hand of the Apprentice: 6/6
Scroll: Detect Magic(cstlvl1), Tenser's Floating Disc(cstlvl1), and Invisibility(cstlvl3)
Scroll: Read Magic(cstlvl1)

Spells:
0- Detect Magic, Ray of Frost, Daze, Acid Splash
1- Sleep, Sleep, Shield [/sblock]

rangerjohn

Explorer
Morjik Favord of Abadar

"Ah, a representative of these fine halls, Aye be Morjik favored of Abadar, we came in ye're time of need. I believe we've routed the gobs, could you come forward or invite us in?

[sblock=Diplomacy Check] 21 + circumstance bonus dwarf? Roll Lookup[/sblock]

Arkhandus

First Post
"Eh, I'm Cade. Jes' here t' help kill gobs. Not the speechy type," answers the rogue, staying out and gesturing for Morjik to go in.

Walking Dad

First Post
The dwarf's eyes go wide as he spots Morjik: "Ah, come in, come in, my name is Ulfgar!" The dwarf warrior says, holding his crossbow down. He quickly closes the door after the heroes had entered.

This room is a sparsely decorated chamber that appears to be living quarters for a dwarf. In the southeast corner is a bed with a sleeping dwarf in it. A second dwarf stands near the sleeping one, holding a damp rag to the sleeping dwarf's forehead.
A table and two chairs sit in the middle of the room.The table has a crossbow on it, along with a case holding six crossbow bolts. The dwarf you met in the tool storage room stands near you. His finger is still on the trigger of his crossbow, though it isn't pointing at you anymore.

The dwarf next to the bed starts to speak: "A goblin sleep arrow poisoned our lord, causing him to fall into a deep, comatose slumber. We rescued him and brought him to this room, but they've been trapped ever since. Only a powerful cleric can rid their lords body of the poison, but we couldn't get past the hobgoblins. Will you help us to get our lord out of the stronghold?"

Remove ads