[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp= 18/18

"We shall gladly help however you need for us to do. Have you yet chosen which route you plan to use during your exit? It might be wisest for us to go a bit ahead of you and clear the way, although I expect you will also want us to be very close by. Cade, perhaps you know how best we can solve this problem?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Fabhal takes a few casual steps toward the bed before stopping and giving the attending dwarves an inquiring look.

"I am a healer, though of no great skill. May I approach and examine your lord?"

Walking Dad

First Post
"Sure, clerics of the drunken hero are always welcome! But I fear it will be beyond your abilities to help him."

(ooc: It is, he requires neutralize poison to stop the poison and (lesser) restoration to be able to move on his own.

PS: Will have no internet access until Sunday evening.)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The big gnome approaches and performs a brief examination, quickly determining that the Dwarven Lord's ailment is indeed beyond his capability to cure. He places a hand on the man's forehead as he shakes his head in regret.

"We've got to get him out of here, as you said. All right, boys, let's make a litter!"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar watches not only the dwarves but also the hallway. He doesn't know these dwarves and though he hopes to trust them it is not something that comes easy.

Leif

Adventurer

"Lighten up some, Brawar. These Dwarves are our friends, so there's no need for you to keep looking around like you expect a monster to be hiding behind every corner. At least, I hope there isn't." Maybe Ray's not as sure of himself as he'd like to be....

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Hrphm, We have encountered something trying to kill us every two rooms in three. And incase you aren't keeping track this is room number three." Brawar says as he keeps watch.

Not suspecting anything he stands arms folded and Lesnirn at the ready.

Leif

Adventurer

"Yeah, yeah, whatEVER," says ray, conceding the point, but unwilling to verbally admit his defeat by the smarter wizard.

Remove ads