[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp= 18/18

"We do this not for gold, but for friendship and for the honor of Dwarves. Nevertheless, if our efforts are worth something to you we would be grateful for what you give us."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Brawar will take up a rear guard postion but try not to be th elast person in line. He will help watch the rear as we move out. Are we moving out? [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"If you were to 'axe' me, which you didn't" Brawar says with a thin lipped grin. "It would be best if the strongest of us carried the litter leaving more free hands, and axes."

Brawar makes a muscle with his arm and then takes and points to his head, his smile wide now. "Someone's muscles have to be up here."

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp=18/18

Ray laughs at this uproariously. :lol: "Well, for the 'poor basterd's' sake, we'll have to come up with a different plan, yes?"

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: Uhm, the dwarves went on their own, leaving you back to continue your work (explore, kill, plunder ;)).

"OK, let's get the lord to his folk. With the two dwarves standing out in the hall you should have enough to make it to help while we continue our work here."

The cleric of the hall nods and speaks to you a last time, before the group joins their clan-mates:
"Thanks for what you are doing and have done so far. Please return our treasures to our clan. We will provide a reward once the lord has been healed and the hall retaken from the invaders. "

Where do you want to go next?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Missed that . . . sorry WD!

OOC: I'm having trouble remembering where we've been again, and can't seem to find the 'current' map. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Last edited:

Remove ads