[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Theroc

First Post
ooc: Map is in the first post of this thread.

Cade (scouting / trap searching)
Fabhal
Brawar
Veran
Rudan
Feldar

?

OOC: Rudan at the moment is small size, yes? Is he incapable of sharing a square with Veran? If so, I'd say Rudan would be ahead of Veran, at times that the critter cannot stand besides him.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
{{Agreed}} Brawar replies quietly to Cade's comments in elven. "I think trusting these dwarves for now will be alright." he says so everyone can hear. He falls in behind Fabhal when the group starts off for the Halls.

Arkhandus

First Post
(OOC: Cade's not out front....he's following the point-man, whoever that will be. His Trap Spotter ability lets him roll to notice traps when passing within 10 feet of them. Also, I can't view .xls files; this computer doesn't have Excel and I can't really install it on here now. Is it possible a screenshot could be taken of the map and posted? i.e. with the Print Scrn button on the keyboard?)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Couldn't control print screen so trying as an attachment.

So that didn't work sorry. and I only have 7 uses of Excel left.

HM

Attachments

• map(1).xls
    53 KB · Views: 110

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Rudan at the moment is small size, yes? Is he incapable of sharing a square with Veran? If so, I'd say Rudan would be ahead of Veran, at times that the critter cannot stand besides him.
From the PRD:

Very Small Creature: A Fine, Diminutive, or Tiny creature can move into or through an occupied square. The creature provokes attacks of opportunity when doing so.
He is to big.

So,

Fabhal
Cade (trap searching)
Brawar
Rudan
Veran
Feldar

then?

Attachments

• Map HotDL.jpg
    Map HotDL.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 68

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Following in the middle Brawar pulls forth a scroll as the group nears their first door. The parchment making the wizard feel more at ease and ready for whatever might be outthere.

[sblock=ooc] Marching order looks good to me. and have my magic missle/sleep scroll in hand [/sblock]

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Feldar moves warily at the back of the party, warhammer in hand and watching for surprises from behind and down the hall to the right as the party moves into the unknown of the dwarven halls.

"It's quieter now than it has been for many a day in here."

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade keeps his eyes and ears pealed, moving his magic torch around to get a good look all around at the floor, walls, ceiling, and doors as the group approaches them or walks past them. Once Fabhal stops the group for a moment, Cade puts down his sack against the far wall (at A-14 or whatever), then removes his backpack and sets it there as well to lighten his load for now. He whispers "If the door's locked, I'll unlock it. Ot'erwise, open'er up."

[sblock=ooc]Thanks for the jpg map, DM.

Setting down the sack and backpack relieves Cade of 50 pounds, since he's already carrying the everburning torch in-hand, putting him back at a light load. He'll leave the gear there until he needs it or the group moves too far from it, then he'll go back to move it closer, but for now it'll stay there against the wall.

If Cade needs to unlock the door, he'll make 3 attempts if necessary. First gets a 22, second a 19 if necessary, and third a 29 if necessary, with Disable Device and his masterwork thieves' tools.
1d20+9=22, 1d20+9=19, 1d20+9=29 [/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
The door isn't actually locked, but looks struck in it's frame. You could force it open, but not silent...

BTW: Aside from some blood on the floor, you have seen so far no evidence of the fight. There is no light source, bur your torch.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases