[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp=18/18

"Hey, felas, let's ask the Dwarves to draw us a map of this place and point out some points of interest of us!"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"They already have," Brawar says shaking hs head slightly.

"Who has the map?" he asks the group.

[sblock=OOC] I say the vaults too, since Brawar doesn't care he is still worried about what made the giant reptillian footprints. [/sblock]

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade the rogue

Cade is preoccupied thinking of treasure and rewards while the others banter, and before he realizes it, the dwarves have left and his group's trying to figure out where to go next. So he says "Well, we ain't been down that way yet, I think. May'swell check, a'fore we go lookin' 'round the northern end."

Cade retrieves his backpack and bags of gear, then starts heading westward down the hall, after Fabhal or someone else takes the lead. As they round a corner, he spots a door, and sets down his bags and backpack nearby before fishing out his tools, while he examines the door and surrounding area carefully.
[sblock=OOC]Sorry for not posting in the last few days, I was really busy and kept forgetting to check ENW, and I was out of the house most of Thursday.

Cade heads over to N-19, to check the door next to there for traps and then to see if it's locked. Take 20 on the Perception check to search for traps there, for a 30 total. Got a lousy 18 on Disable Device though, if there is a trap on, in front of, next to, or over the door.
1d20+9=18
If that failed by 4 or less, then Cade tries plying his tools a little more, retrying for a new result of 24.
1d20+9=24
Either way, he'll take 20 to pick the lock, if any, afterwards. For a 29 total to lock-pick.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Fabhal sets out for the Vault, hooked hammer at the ready. Once in sight of the door he graciously allows Cade to take the lead and do his 'rogue thing.'

Leif

Adventurer

Ray stands beside Fabal, his greataxe at the ready!
:mad:

[he's not really mad, that emoticon just seemed appropriate here.]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar helps watch the back with the cleric. When he turns to see Ray making a face he makes one of his own. :hmm:

Leif

Adventurer

Ray prepares to lead the way back into the jaws of ... whatever.
"Just use that fancy map to tell me which way you want me to go then."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases