[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Walking Dad

First Post
The door is loose in it hinges. Two hobgoblins and four dwarves lie dead on the floor in pools of dried blood. An overturned table lies along one wall of the room, along with four dwarf-sized chairs and a scattering of playing cards. The door on the far wall is covered with scratches, as if it had been struck repeatedly.
The dwarves wear scale armor and carry waraxes and shields, while the hobgoblins have studded leather armer, longswords, and shields.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Morjik Favord of Abadar

"Well looks like the door held", looks to Cade. "Well we were ask to secure the treasures and I'm not sure what the plan is for the hall. I doubt the survivors we have seen could hold her. So unless there is an influx from other clans, she'll' probably be abandoned, shame really."

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp=18/18

The door is loose in it hinges. Two hobgoblins and four dwarves lie dead on the floor in pools of dried blood. An overturned table lies along one wall of the room, along with four dwarf-sized chairs and a scattering of playing cards. The door on the far wall is covered with scratches, as if it had been struck repeatedly.
The dwarves wear scale armor and carry waraxes and shields, while the hobgoblins have studded leather armer, longswords, and shields.
"Looks like somebody was a sore loser."

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade the rogue

"Would be a cryin' shame if all that hard-earned treasure were abandoned, or taken by gobs.......we oughta rescue it, 'n' mebbe we'll find them dwarves ag'n someday, t' d'liver it.......yeh......." the rogue muses aloud, as he examines the door to the vault, stepping over dwarven and goblinoid corpses. Cade also checks the bodies of the dead, seeing if any are actually still alive.........and more importantly, searching for any small valuables he could stash away in his pockets discreetly.

[sblock=ooc]Take 20 on Perception to search the vault door for traps, for a 30 total. Since the other door apparently didn't have any, may as well apply the Disable Device rolls from my last post to this door, since they weren't needed on the last door......[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: If no one voices an objection, Ray will lead the party back to the last room they explored on the previous foray, to keep Cade's 'playing with corpses' to a minimum, hopefully. ;)

"Mmm, think we were back this way..."

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: Here is the current map. Darkened areas are already explored.

Attachments

• Current Map.JPG
    Current Map.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 55

Leif

Adventurer

Ray leads the group to the door of the small, square, unexplored room in the upper west quadrant of the map. (F7) "Cade, please do your thing?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Hang on a Sec!

[sblock=OOC]If it's all the same to y'all, I'd rather you not assume Fabhal's headed off to another section of the map when we've got one room left down here to clear . . . Fabhal came in to make sure the hall is cleared of 'unfriendlies,' and we're right outside a room - the vault, and the last in this part of the hall - that may have some in it. Cade's in the middle of 'doing his thing' on the vault door right now, and WD hasn't said what he finds yet.[/sblock]

"Hang on a second there, Ray! According to the map this is the last room in this area of the Hall. As long as we're down here anyway I think we should clear it before moving on. I'd hate to have a mess o' baddies crawling up my backside 'cause I was in a hurry!"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases