[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp=18/18

"You with us now and all ready, Fabhal? Good, let's give Cade a moment to do his work."

OOC: I was intending to finish off these last unexplored areas in this section, btw.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar just rolls his eyes and waits for everyone to get on the same page.

[sblock=OOC] Shouldn't be to hard the map only has one page right?? :p [/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp=18/18

OOC: Don't you just hate a cheeky wizard with rolling eyes? Remind me to lodge a complaint with his union rep next time we're in town... :D

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade the rogue

Cade examines the vault-door carefully before trying to use his tools on it..... His mind is filled with thoughts of dwarven gold and other riches that might be waiting for him on the other side.

[sblock=OOC]Yeah, Cade was checking the vault-door to see if he could get in there.....just didn't get a response regarding my Perception/Disable Device results on it.

Cade's Will saves are, of course, terrible. A 9 and a 10. He really wants that vault-treasure! :D Can't fight his own greed.
1d20+1=9, 1d20+1=10 [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Cade finds no traps. As he tries to open the mechanism, his tools fail him. Even as he tries everything (often sure, the next move will defeat the mechanism) the door keeps shut.

ooc: Just tought about this: Taking 20 is basically attempting 20 times... so Cade should get some more will saves to make. Ok, Arkhandus, keep rolling. Five more Will saves, please.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I wonder if I should start scanning doors for magic before Cade get's close to them?
Brawar thinks to himself.
Naw! :p

OOC:
Just checking out the new butttons guys.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases