[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: There's absolutely no reason why you can't keep doing things the old way then, Dad. I'll probably forget about the new way, at least for awhile. Except for this time, that is. :heh:

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade the rogue

Cade gets frustrated but keeps trying........and trying........and trying........until he finally just curses a lot and puts away his tools.

[sblock=OOC]I'm rather busy on weekends with game-prep and running games, as I currently run 3 campaigns over OpenRPG on weekends. So unless I know beforehand that I'll be needed on EN World on those days, I don't waste time on weekends checking the forums.

Also, the new buttons and speech/thought bubbles are obnoxious.

Will saves: 18 to cover the other 18 tries from taking 20. Saves of 7, 12, 15, 2, 11, 19, 15, 5, 12, 3, 5, 10, 16, 18, 17, 11, 2, and 10.
1d20+1=7, 1d20+1=12, 1d20+1=15, 1d20+1=2, 1d20+1=11, 1d20+1=19, 1d20+1=15, 1d20+1=5, 1d20+1=12, 1d20+1=3, 1d20+1=5, 1d20+1=10, 1d20+1=16, 1d20+1=18, 1d20+1=17, 1d20+1=11, 1d20+1=2, 1d20+1=10 [/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp=18/18

"Giving up so easy, Cade? The Cade that I know would never accept defeat by something as low as a mere lock." ;) (This is Ray's idea of a 'pep talk' for the lockpicker.)

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=Cade]After the fifth try, Cade finally knows why he can't open the door. There is no door at this place on the wall... it is an illusion. So the real door is hidden here somewhere...[/sblock]

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade grumbles and kicks the door once with his boot. "Benighted dwarves, hidin' their doors jes' t' piss me off....." He doesn't bother explaining.

The young man starts feeling along the wall with his hands, slowly moving to the side, away from the door, checking the wall at various heights with his hands as he goes.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Obvisously he has been down here to long and has gone mad." Brawar says then shrugs as he continues to watch the rogue.

[sblock=down here to long]
I missed posting this yesterday I wasn't feeling great so slept the day away. But I will now:

Happy B-Day!! Hall of the Dwarven Lord!! :p:lol::DB-):cool:

It was 1 year and 1 day ago WD restarted this game. So I was wondering WD could we possible level up soon? LOL :p [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Cade's frantic search reveals a trapped movable block of stone in the northeast corner of the room. As the brawnier members of the group push it aside, Cade manages to disarm a mechanism that would had the twin of the block smash them into the ground. The room behind seems to be a storage area. Three chests sit along the far wall. It doesn't look like the hobgoblins have disturbed this area.

ooc: Yes, you can level up after the vault.

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade the rogue

"Well it's about bloody time....." Cade grumbles as he finally finds the way into the vault. Wary, though, he carefully checks the ground, ceiling, walls, and space ahead of him for signs of tripwire, razorwire, or other traps as he slowly enters the vault and approaches the chests, then examines them carefully for traps as well. Once he's checked for, and disarmed, any traps he can find, he gets to work on the locks with his tools.

"Them dwarves prob'ly put more traps 'n' tricks 'ere, but them gobs don't care if one or two of 'em dies so the rest can git some plunder.....so it wouldn'a stopped 'em, I'm sure....." the rogue mutters for the others' sakes, in case they're getting any second thoughts about 'liberating' the dwarves' treasure from this gob-infested complex.

[sblock=ooc]Taking 20 on Perception checks in here for a 30 to find traps.

Disable Device checks to disarm traps or pick locks (starting with any traps found) are a 27, 28, 21, 20, 14, 26, 10, 15, and 29. If that disarms or triggers all of the traps in his way, but doesn't unlock all the chests, then he'll just take 20 on any further Disable Device checks for lockpicking in this room, for a 29 on each lock.
1d20+9=27, 1d20+9=28, 1d20+9=21, 1d20+9=20, 1d20+9=14, 1d20+9=26, 1d20+9=10, 1d20+9=15, 1d20+9=29 [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases