[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Ok, great, I'll get to it probably this afternoon sometime (or tonight for you, I guess, WD).

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar is quiet as he follows the others, he had pulled out his spellbook for a moment while Cade and everyone looked inside the vault. Satisified he knew one of the more potent spells well enough, he re-reads the spell adding to the ones already in his mind.

[sblock=stats]
HP:18/18
AC:13
FORT:+2 REF:+4 WILL:+3
INIT: +5
Perception: +7
Hand of the Apprentice: 6/6
Arcane Bond spell: unused
Scroll: Detect Magic(cstlvl1), Tenser's Floating Disc(cstlvl1), and Invisibility(cstlvl3)
Scroll: Read Magic(cstlvl1)
Potion: Shield of Faith(+2)
Potion: Magic Weapon(oil)

Spells:
0- Detect Magic, Ray of Frost, Daze, Acid Splash
1- Sleep, Sleep, Shield
2- Mirrior Image, Magic Missile [/sblock]

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade lets others enter first once he gets the door unstuck. He waits to enter second or third, given that he isn't as tough as some of the others.

Walking Dad

First Post
GM: We lost Ray and I still need the level-ups for Fabhal and Cade (questions are now answered in the OOC thread. Morjik and Brawar are approved.)

Walking Dad

First Post
Sergeant's Quarter

After Ray has left the group to help the dwarfs bringing their lord to a healer, the others enter the sergeant's quarter:
After getting the door open, you find a narrow hallway. At the far end of the hallway, you see a room. Coming around the far corner is a large creature that looks like a panther, but two tentacles grow from its shoulders. Warned by Brawar's keen hearing, you are ready to fight!

Round 1

Two points of light arc from Brawar's finger tips and hit the odd cat-like creature.
Seeing this unique beast, Morjik tries something different. He calls on his patron to open the very floor beneath the beast. With no room to avoid it, it falls down landing on it's paws like a cat ;)

[sblock=ooc]
Stealth (1d20+10=12)
Displacer initiative (1d20+2=17)
Cade initiative (1d20+2=16)
Fabhal initiative (1d20=1)

With no free space to avoid the pit, I deny the reflex save.
Displacer Acrobatics (1d20+2=19)

[sblock=Initiative]
Morjik 20
Brawar 18
Displacer 17
Cade 16
Fabhal 1

[/sblock]

[sblock=HP and Conditions]

Cade 22/22
Fabhal 29/29
Brawar 18/18
Morjik 25/25

Displacer Beast -8

[/sblock][/sblock]

Attachments

• Sergant 1.JPG
    Sergant 1.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar takes his custom place at the back of the group, and is just about keep watch at the door. He gives teh room a quick glance and at first doesn't see anything but then what is that haze... something is not right.

[sblock=OOC] Didn't know if an 18 was high enough so I kept it as vague as possible. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads