[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

rangerjohn

Explorer
Back at his usual place in the group, Morjik doesn't notice much, but he's ready for action when it starts.

[sblock=OOC] Perception modifier is +3, so we'll make that first roll iniative, still getting used to the dice roller.[/sblock]

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
Morjik Favored of Torag

Seeing this unique beast, Morjik tries something different. He calls on his patron to open the very floor beneath the beast.

OOC: Cast create 10' cube pit beneath the beast. DC 15 reflex save or fall into pit. DC 15 acrobatics check or take 1d6 damage. DC 25 climb check to get out. Last 4 rounds.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Two points of light arc from Brawar's finger tips and hit the odd cat-like creature.

[sblock=OOC] Brawar's action is to cast magic missile at the beast. But when is the question. If the creature fallls into the pit Brawar will ready action to cast it when the thing climbs out. So either way Brawar is going before the creature does. [/sblock]

[sblock=stats]
HP:18/18
AC:13
FORT:+2 REF:+4 WILL:+3
INIT: +5
Perception: +7
Hand of the Apprentice: 6/6
Arcane Bond spell: unused
Scroll: Detect Magic(cstlvl1), Tenser's Floating Disc(cstlvl1), and Invisibility(cstlvl3)
Scroll: Read Magic(cstlvl1)
Potion: Shield of Faith(+2)
Potion: Magic Weapon(oil)

Spells:
0- Detect Magic, Ray of Frost, Daze, Acid Splash
1- Sleep, Sleep, Shield
2- Mirrior Image, Magic Missile [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Sergeant's Quarter

ooc: I will call this round 2, as we now start to alternate between the monsters and the heroes turns.

Round 2

The Displacer Beast uses it's long tentacles to attack Fabhal on the crate of the pit. The thorns of one tentacle bite deep into the gnomes flesh.

[sblock=ooc]
Displacer Tentacles (1d20+9=15, 1d6+4=5, 1d20+9=26, 1d6+4=6)

[sblock=Initiative]
Displacer
Heroes

[/sblock]

[sblock=HP and Conditions]

Cade 22/22
Fabhal 23/29
Brawar 18/18
Morjik 25/25

Displacer Beast -8

[/sblock][/sblock]

Heroes are up (Including Morjik and Brawar). For map, and why the beast is in a pit, see the Round 1 post.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=WD]With the Beast in the Pit :)p), can Fabhal reach him with a melee attack? I'm guessing no, but I want to make sure before I decide actions.[/sblock]

rangerjohn

Explorer
Morjik calls upon the power of Earth to cast a dart of acid at the beast. "Duck he yells as the dart vers off course."

STATS

HP:25/25
AC:18
FORT:+4 REF:+2 WILL:+6
*All +2 vs Spells, SLA'S and Poison
INIT: 0/+2 underground
Perception: +3
Acid Dart: 5/6
Channel Energy: 0/6
Artificer's Touch: 6/6
Spells:
Orisons: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
1st: Bless, Divine Favor, Shield of Faith-Magic Stone
2nd: Bull's Strength, Lesser Restoration+ Create Pit(cast)

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
"Oh, great, we find some big nasty tomcat wit' whips fer extra arms, an' now I can't even see 'em t' stick 'em fulla holes......." Cade complains, stepping out of the room.

[sblock=ooc]Cade just backs out of the room, drawing a javelin. He can't attack the monster while it's down in the pit, and it doesn't seem that there's nough room for everyone in there right now.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases