[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=ooc]
What spell does Fabhal use? Doom only afects living creatures and Bane is mind-affecting -> mindless undead are immune.[/sblock]

[sblock=WD]Well, that'll teach me not to rely on my faulty memory (espeically when it comes to spells). Fabhal has no spells that will affect it in that case. May I change his action to channel positive energy to harm undead? If so, he does a whopping Channel Energy (1d6=1) point of damage.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
End of combat:

Ray chops the head of the last remaining zombie. You all stand all heavy breathing in the defiled shrine, realizing the hole in the east wall for the first time.

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp=26/32

"Sorry, Fabhal, didn't mean to steal your thunder or anything! :heh: Hey! What's with yon hole?" Ray says, pointing.

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade the rogue

"I dunno, but holes're meant t'be investigated....." Cade mutters in response, brushing off any zombie-gunk or zombie-bits off of himself and taking a careful look at the hole in the wall.

[sblock=ooc]Cade walks towards the hole in the wall and looks for any signs of danger, traps, or anything else in or around the hole. Perception check of 20 for a general look. Then taking 20 to search, for a 30 or 31 vs traps.
1d20+10=20

I'm generally busy on weekends and Wednesdays and usually don't check the forums then. And just plain forgot to check on Monday and Tuesday this week. *facepalm*

I'll try to pay closer attention. :-/ [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Take it away, Ray! I ain't proud!"

[sblock=OOC]Did Fabhal use his Channel before Ray lopped the things head off, or does he still have it?[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
No traps are found. The tunnel behind the hole seem to be the way the goblinoids used to enter the hall. It is roughly dug, no match to the mining skills of the dwarfs.

GM: Please vote in the OOC thread.
Fabhal didn't use the Channel.

Leif

Adventurer

"I never claimed to be an expert on Goblins or anything. Or Dwarves, for that matter. But it seems to me that we ought to do something to close up that Gaping Goblin-Hole! And, knowing Goblins like I'm beginning to do, it would appear that there's likely always going to be another one of the grubby little rotters ready to crawl through if we leave the 'door' open. 'Course, most of the rotters have spades too, I'd imagine, so he'll probably just crawl through somewheres else. Anyone have any bright ideas about what we should do?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I believe we should seal this off ourselves," Brawar says looking over the large hole. "We could seal the doors to the temple and head back into town for more supplies. We need to kill the root of this evil and we do not know how deep it is."

Leif

Adventurer

"I'll stand guard here, Brawar, if you want to crawl off down there and see how far it goes," Ray offers helpfully. :angel:

Remove ads