[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar looks down the tunnel as if considering it. He steps back from the entrance and bowing at the waste, his hands out to the side pointing towards the tunnel.

"By all means after you," he says in mock servitude.

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp=26/32

"Um, yeah. Well, before we just haul off and go cavorting down that lovely little tunnel, let's see what ideas the others have, ok? But, if that's what it is agreed that we should do, I'll lead us to our doom, as usual." :)

OOC: By the way, DM Daddykins, just how tall is the tunnel? Can we walk into it, or are we going to have to crawl?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"I think we should take a look around down there. We're mercenaries, adventurers and treasure seekers. We're good at rooting things out, killing them if they need killing, etc. We don't even come close to the dwarves of this hall when it comes to building, so if they couldn't seal it up I have little faith in our ability to do so.

"Meaning that the only way to be sure what's down there doesn't come up here is to go do what we do."

It's a pretty sure bet Fabhal will be able to walk upright . . .

Leif

Adventurer

"Fair enough, Fabhal. If there are no more observations from the others, would you care to lead this procession since, as you say, you may well be able to remain upright in the tunnel?"

rangerjohn

Explorer
Morjik favored of Torag

"Well I am an expert on dwarves and goblins and their tunnels, well fighting in them any way. The dwarves could have sealed off the tunnel. I suspect this is new, and they have been a little busy fighting off the invasion, to be doing construction. I do vote for exploring however, after we have resupplied ourselves.

However your right, we should seal it off in meantime, if feasible."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"We need seal up this hole," Brawar states. "I believe we could reseal the two doors leading into here and that would do well enough."

[sblock=OOC] Do we need to go to town for the refitting lvl up? Or are we good to go once we post the changes?[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer

Ray starts looking all around for something with which to seal the hole. "Confound it! Why couldn't those pesky little, intruding goblins have left us something lying conveniently by to use in sealing off their rat hole?"

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

"Well, I guess we'll have to make do with this junk that we can find here. Maybe there will be enough of it..." and with that, Ray sets about blocking the hole with various pieces of handy junk. "There! That worked out pretty well, after all!" :D

Remove ads