[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

jkason

First Post
Gurbisi Reb, human thug

Reb's face cracks open in a wicked grin. He rushes forward, drawing a short sword in each hand, and stabs quick and vicious at one of the creatures.

OOC: If he can get into a flanking position, he'll do so. If that's the case and the attack hit, he does an additional 1 damage from his Dirty Fighter trait

OOC: ETA: Out of town tomorrow through Sunday with unknown internet access. I'll try to prioritize this game since it's mid-combat. Feel free to NPC if needed, though. Reb will do his best to flank, then Two-weapon attack hoping for the sneak attack bonus damage to make up for misses.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
The quick and efficient assault of the heroes proved to much for the creatures. It seems they looked more dangerous than they were...

Using the calm moment, you use the opportunity to get a better look at the cave...

OOC: Heroes arrived from the maps 'south'. The creatures were in the south-east 'corner'. The water seems fresh and clean. The fire in the middle is quickly revealed as some sort of continual light spell that makes the illusion of a camp fire. Will you investigate the bodies? Or quickly move to the next chambers?

Attachments

• First.jpg
    First.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 55

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar not wishing to get any blood from these things on him moves to the western tunnel and cautiously peers around the corner. He let's the others happily loot and search while he stands guard.

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: What is everyone else doing?

BTW, shall I continue to use tokens with the character name on it, or would you prefer character portraits?

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast, AC=22, hp=32/32

Ray will look around and see if he can find anything interesting that might be treasure or something.
particularly in the SE corner.
OOC: tokens with names is fine with me. ;)

rangerjohn

Explorer
Fine with names. Morjik will try to be on the lookout for trouble. "Never saw a little bugger quite like these. Someone might want to give them a closer look."

Leif

Adventurer

"Does it really matter much what killed them or how they died, and long as they stay dead?"

OOC: Sorry guys, I am still having trouble remembering from one day to the next what color Ray's spech is supposed to be.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
The way to the wast has some sharp turns. You would have to follow it to discern more.

The creatures you just killed are strange and you have never heard of their king. On the other hand, goblinoids are very adaptable/mutable as you can see in the difference between goblins and bugbears.

The creature they were gnawing on is strange, too. Some sort of humanoid turned inside out.

Next to him you find: an Azure Potion of the Snail

OOC: I will use the Tome of Secrets random item table for more wacky randomness:
Prefix, Base, Suffix (1d100=1, 1d100=87, 1d100=28)

Leif

Adventurer

Anxious for more action and monster-bloodshed, Ray says, "Bahhh!" to inspection of the corpses and goes to guard the western passage that exits from the cave.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases