[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=Leif]
OOC: Sorry guys, I am still having trouble remembering from one day to the next what color Ray's spech is supposed to be.

I have found it easiest to take one color for each class no matter system or what not. So all my mages post one, fighters another, and so on.[/sblock]

Brawar looks to Sir Ray saying, "Stand watch here a moment while I check the other exits from this chamber." Then the wizard walks to the north passage but doesn't enter the water. After seeing as far as he can and listening he moves to the eastern corridor to do the same.

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast, AC=22, hp=32/32

Ray maintains his vigilant watch while the others play grab-a$$ :)

Leif

Adventurer

Ray just chuckles at the antics of his comrades and thanks his lucky stars that he was nowhere near the "grabber" or the "grabee".

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Sorry, I'm slow to get back into DM posting. Why don't you tell me your coordinates on the map, so I know how fast can you reach Brawar to help him? :devil:

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: Did I miss something? I didn't notice anyone say that they were going to help Brawar. Ray is still watching down the corridor to the west, fyi.

Walking Dad

First Post
The Stone Creature

Brawar moves to the eastern corridor ...
His light source (light spell?) quickly reveals a hulking (still medium, but pushing it) creature in the room. It seem to have worn an armor before, but it ripped apart as from sudden growth...
Not that it would needed it any way as it seem his flesh has turned to living stone. Still capable of moving, it slowly turns to the new source of light...

[sblock=ooc]
Leif, are you sure about Ray's HP? I had you at 32 HP before level up...

Initiative rolls, please.

[sblock=HP and Conditions]

Reb 35/35
Fabhal 38/38
Brawar 22/22
Morjik 32/32
Ray 33/33

SB:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Attachments

• Stone creature 0.JPG
    Stone creature 0.JPG