[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Walking Dad

First Post
The Stone Creature

Round 2

"It's made of stone," Brawar states the obvious. "Anyone have a mattock?" he asks before casting another spell. He winks at Ray as if to say sorry if I beat you to it.
A ray of cool light blue light shots forth from his pointed finger into the ground.
"Aye have me hammer and Torag's touch allow's me to affect stone creatures. But to use either, I would have to cut off Ray." Morjik returns, before once again slinging acid at the creature. The greater amount of acid is able to do some damage.
Fabhal shrugs off the creatures blow and swings his greatsword again, drawing more of the creature's blood.
"If we get him in here where I can get behind him, I might be able to find a nice soft spot," Reb says, though he doesn't wait for that to happen. He closes with one quick step, sword blades flashing though they seem to do little damage.
Ray hustles up to the statue creature and attacks, his axe cuts deep.

The creature's stony fist slams again into the gnome. He will not be able to withstand another hit like this...

[sblock=ooc]
sorry, Fabhal did more damage last round than I noted. Below includes the correction.

Ray of Frost (1d20+1=4, 1d3=1)
Creature attack (1d20+5=20, 3d6+3=15)

[sblock=HP and Conditions]

Reb 35/35
Fabhal 6/38
Brawar 22/22
Morjik 32/32
Ray 33/33

SC: 19/50

[/sblock][/sblock]

Heroes' turn.

Attachments

• Stone Creature 2.jpg
    Stone Creature 2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 86

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"I've done my damage, boys . . . I'm gettin' out!"

Fabhal moves quickly from the combat, leaving room for another to get in and creating some separation from the vicious stone creature.

[sblock=Actions]Withdraw to U32[/sblock]

rangerjohn

Explorer
"Move up lad!" Morjik intones to Ray.

If he does Morjik moves to replace him [5' step], draws Hammer of the Forge [move equivalant action] and attack [standard attack action].

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast

Ray steps up into W25 trying to draw the stone creature's attention fully to himself so that it will turn to face him and allow Ray's allies to flank it.

"Time to stop picking on the children, Gravel Britches, and fight a man! Come on you pasty little plaster-cast dimwit!"

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: jkason, why do Reg gains 3 attacks?

[sblock=OOC] He's taking his total attack bonus for additional attacks. Instead of his base attack bonus.

Each creature has a base attack bonus and it represents its skill in combat. As a character gains levels or Hit Dice, his base attack bonus improves. When a creature's base attack bonus reaches +6, +11, or +16, he receives an additional attack in combat when he takes a full-attack action (which is one type of full-round action—see Combat). Pathfinder Reference Document.

Reb's Sheet:

Weapon Attack Damage** Critical[/B]
MW Short Sword............+9*.....1d6...........19-20/x2
MW Short Sword (TWF)...+7/+7/+2*..1d6...........19/20/x2
MW Shortbow...............+8......1d6...........x3, range 60'

* Weapon Finesse
** +2d6 on sneak attack
^ Weapon Training (short sword)
~ Dirty Fighter: +1 damage on a flank[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads