[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"It's made of stone," Brawar states the obvious. "Anyone have a mattock?" he asks before casting another spell. He winks at Ray as if to say sorry if I beat you to it.

A ray of cool light blue light shots forth from his pointed finger.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: none
Standard: Cast Ray of Frost -ranged touch (into combat already figured in) 1d20+1/dmg 1d3[/sblock]

[sblock=stats]
HP: 22/22
AC:14
FORT:+3 REF:+5 WILL:+5
INIT: +5
Perception: +8
Stealth: +7
Hand of the Apprentice: 5/6
Arcane Bond spell: unused
Pearl of Power(1st): unused
Wand of Pro. Evil: 50/50
Scrolls: Floating Disc(cstlvl1), and Invisibility(cstlvl3)
Potion: Shield of Faith(+2) 2/2
Potion: Magic Weapon(oil) 2/2
Potion: Cure Mod Wounds (2d8+3)

Spells:
0- Detect Magic, Ray of Frost, Daze, Acid Splash
1- Sleep, Magic Missile 2/2, Shield
2- Mirror Image, Magic Missile, False Life[/sblock]

OCC: Round 2 actions above are we on Round 3?

jkason

First Post
[sblock=jkason]
rangerjohn is right.

Base Attack Bonus (BAB)

That does not include the bonuses from ability mods and feats. A medium att progression class (like the rogue) gains it's third attack at level 8.
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]Actually, that line is the Two Weapon Fighting line, and has the extra attack because Reb has the Improved Two-Weapon fighting feat, which grants the extra attack.

Of course, I completely missed the BAB prereq on that when I chose it and wrote up his sheet, and only just now saw it when I went to double-check the feat. I have to go back and pick a different feat for his first level bonus human feat. Apologies.

ETA: Oi, the sheet was more of a mess than I realized. I was figuring my melee attacks as if I had Weapon Finesse *and* Improved Two-weapon fighting, even though the feats didn't reflect that. So, I took off the third attack, and put Weapon Finesse where ITW was, so I think it's all fixed now.[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Spells were almost useless so Brawar decide on an old faithful spell to help against the beast.

Two magical balls of light escape his finger tips and slam into the stone creatures back.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: none
Standard: cast magic missile[/sblock]

[sblock=stats]
HP: 22/22
AC:14
FORT:+3 REF:+5 WILL:+5
INIT: +5
Perception: +8
Stealth: +7
Hand of the Apprentice: 5/6
Arcane Bond spell: unused
Pearl of Power(1st): unused
Wand of Pro. Evil: 50/50
Scrolls: Floating Disc(cstlvl1), and Invisibility(cstlvl3)
Potion: Shield of Faith(+2) 2/2
Potion: Magic Weapon(oil) 2/2
Potion: Cure Mod Wounds (2d8+3)

Spells:
0- Detect Magic, Ray of Frost, Daze, Acid Splash
1- Sleep, Magic Missile 2/2, Shield
2- Mirror Image, Magic Missile, False Life[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
The Stone Creature

Round 3

"I've done my damage, boys . . . I'm gettin' out!"
Fabhal moves quickly from the combat, leaving room for another to get in and creating some separation from the vicious stone creature.
"Move up lad!" Morjik intones to Ray.
Ray steps up, trying to draw the stone creature's attention fully to himself so that it will turn to face him and allow Ray's allies to flank it.
"Time to stop picking on the children, Gravel Britches, and fight a man! Come on you pasty little plaster-cast dimwit!"
After the fighters step, Morjik moves to replace him , draws Hammer of the Forge and attacks, but the creature dodges the blow.
"Name calling? I like it," Reb says with a wicked grin. "Now that's a brawler after my own heart." Again the man's twin short swords cut the air in a quick pattern, and he manages to land another slash.
Spells were almost useless so Brawar decide on an old faithful spell to help against the beast.
Two magical balls of light escape his finger tips and slam into the stone creatures back.

Ray's plan to get the creature's attention seemingly worked, as it's stony fist hits soundly his helmet.

[sblock=ooc]
Creature slam vs Ray (1d20+5=25, 3d6+3=12)
crit confirm and possible damage (1d20+5=15, 3d6+3=9)

[sblock=HP and Conditions]

Reb 35/35
Fabhal 6/38
Brawar 22/22
Morjik 32/32
Ray 21/33

SC: 10/50

[/sblock][/sblock]

Heroes' turn. Alread got one for Ray. BTW, please use various speaking colors.

Attachments

• Stone creature 3.JPG
    Stone creature 3.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 58

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Fabhal moves forward just a few feet to get Ray in range, raises his tankard and calls on his faith in Cayden Cailean to provide healing for his friends.

[sblock=Actions]Move: to T30 (That should just put all of our's in range and the Stone Creature just outside the circle)
Standard: Channel Energy (1d6=4)[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases