Pathfinder RPG [Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord - Page 93




+ Log in or register to post
Page 93 of 105 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 1045
  1. #921
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    Ignore HolyMan
    The group seems to only be chipping at the strange stone beast and doing no real damage. Brawar searches is mind for the answer and then it comes to him. Looking at the way the others are ganged up on the creature he knows that will not do.

    "You dolts you are to crowded, back up. Back up I say!" Brawar shouts at the group of men as he moves in behind them.

    "No Ray! Attack first then step back. Closer to me I'm going to cast a spell on you. Get ready everyone his size is about to match his ego."

    Actions

    Move: to U-26
    Standard: none...


    OOC
    Since Ray already went it is NP Enlarge Person takes a full round action to cast so I won't be able to yet.


    stats

    HP: 22/22
    AC:14
    FORT:+3 REF:+5 WILL:+5
    INIT: +5
    Perception: +8
    Stealth: +7
    Hand of the Apprentice: 5/6
    Arcane Bond spell: unused
    Pearl of Power(1st): unused
    Wand of Pro. Evil: 50/50
    Scrolls: Floating Disc(cstlvl1), and Invisibility(cstlvl3)
    Potion: Shield of Faith(+2) 2/2
    Potion: Magic Weapon(oil) 2/2
    Potion: Cure Mod Wounds (2d8+3)

    Spells:
    0- Detect Magic, Ray of Frost, Daze, Acid Splash
    1- Sleep, Magic Missile 2/2, Shield
    2- Mirror Image, Magic Missile, False Life
    Last edited by HolyMan; Thursday, 17th March, 2011 at 01:29 PM.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

 

  • #922
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    3,318

    Ignore rangerjohn

    Morjik favored of Torag

    Taking Brawar at his word, the dwarf steps back before again bringing his hammer to bear.

    OOC
    5' step back to w 27
    standard attack
    Once again my dice roller curse is alive and well. I bet if I played a 20 th level fighter, I would miss 90% of the time. It would probably entail rolling ones, but my curse is that bad.


    Mini Stat Block

    AC: 20 T: 10 FF: 20 HP: 32 MV: 20
    CMD 16 20 vs Bull Rush and Trip
    Ini: +2 underground

    Saves: F +5 R +2 W +7

    Consumables:
    Channel Energy 6/day remaining
    Artificier's Touch 6/day remaining
    Acid Dart 4/day remaining
    Orisons: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
    1st:Ant Haul [Carrying Capacity x3 for 8hrs], Bless, Divine Favor, Shield of Faith-Magic Stone
    2nd: Hold Person, Lesser Restoration,Spiritual Weapon[Hammer]+ Create Pit

    Wand of Cure Light Wounds [50 chg]
    Last edited by rangerjohn; Thursday, 17th March, 2011 at 01:54 PM.
    rangerjohn

  • #923
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyMan View Post
    The group seems to only be chipping at the strange stone beast and doing no real damage. ...
    OOC: The creature already lost 40 Hp...

    Mowgli, I think your healing will not hit Ray from T30.

    Needing only Reb's action now.
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #924
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    11,922

    Ignore Mowgli
    Quote Originally Posted by Walking Dad View Post
    OOC: Mowgli, I think your healing will not hit Ray from T30.
    OOC: OK. There should be a 'sweet spot', though, where he can get all of his friends but not the stone creature. I thought that would be it, but if not just put him where it will work. Also, can't remember where he falls in initiative order, but given Brawar's instructions and tactics he could wait until the others take a step back.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #925
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    Ignore HolyMan
    OOC
    NO FAIR WD!! I cry foul... You are doing your HP tracking differently that you usually do. Normally you would only list how much damage was done so when I saw 10 hp done out of 50 it was like darn we have a way to go yet.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #926
    OOC: I will allow Ray to step back to get into the channeling/healing reach.

    Sorry HM. Just figured out to give you the monsters total to not frustrate you. Maybe not a so good plan.
    Hint: If I use a '/' the left is current and the right max HP. Just as I do for the PCs.
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #927
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,509

    Ignore jkason

    Gurbisi Reb, human thug

    Reb takes another swipe with each sword, chipping another small piece off from his left-hand attack, then steps back.

    "Okay, boss, show us what you got," he says to Brawar.

    actions
    Full round: two weapon fighting attack.
    5' step back to x27
    Last edited by jkason; Thursday, 17th March, 2011 at 04:25 PM.

  • #928
    The Stone Creature

    Round 4

    Ray attacks the stone creature yet again, but, sadly he misses yet again. Then he steps back.
    Fabhal moves forward just a few feet to get Ray in range, raises his tankard and calls on his faith in Cayden Cailean to provide healing for his friends.
    "You dolts you are to crowded, back up. Back up I say!" Brawar shouts at the group of men as he moves in behind them.
    "No Ray! Attack first then step back. Closer to me I'm going to cast a spell on you. Get ready everyone his size is about to match his ego."
    Taking Brawar at his word, Morjik steps back after again bringing his hammer to bear.
    Reb takes another swipe with each sword, chipping another small piece off from his left-hand attack, then steps back.
    "Okay, boss, show us what you got," he says to Brawar.

    The creature follows Ray, but his armor provides to much resistance for it.


    ooc

    changed the order of Morjiks action, so he could attack.

    creature slam vs Ray (1d20+5=20, 3d6+3=11)

    HP and Conditions


    Reb 35/35
    Fabhal 10/38
    Brawar 22/22
    Morjik 32/32
    Ray 25/33

    SC: 10/50



    Heroes' turn.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stone creature 4.JPG  
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #929
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    3,318

    Ignore rangerjohn
    OOC
    Not that it makes a difference. He can't hit the broad side of a barn. As usual.
    rangerjohn

  • #930
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    Ignore HolyMan
    Upon seeing the creature up close Brawar sees that perhaps the warriors were doing better than it seemed. "On second thought just finish it yourself Sir Ray, you look to have everything well in hand."

    Action
    delay - if monster isn't dead after everyone goes then will magic missile it.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 93 of 105 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord
      By Walking Dad in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 679
      Last Post: Tuesday, 24th May, 2011, 02:25 AM
    2. [Pathfinder] [RG] Hall of the Dwarven Lord
      By Walking Dad in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: Wednesday, 23rd February, 2011, 03:16 PM
    3. [3.5] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord
      By Walking Dad in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 176
      Last Post: Sunday, 12th July, 2009, 12:45 AM
    4. [3.5] [RG] Hall of the Dwarven Lord
      By Walking Dad in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: Friday, 19th June, 2009, 11:31 AM
    5. Dwarven Hall Maps (contd...)
      By Kris in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: Wednesday, 21st March, 2007, 04:39 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •