[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The group seems to only be chipping at the strange stone beast and doing no real damage. Brawar searches is mind for the answer and then it comes to him. Looking at the way the others are ganged up on the creature he knows that will not do.

"You dolts you are to crowded, back up. Back up I say!" Brawar shouts at the group of men as he moves in behind them.

"No Ray! Attack first then step back. Closer to me I'm going to cast a spell on you. Get ready everyone his size is about to match his ego."

[sblock=Actions]
Move: to U-26
Standard: none...[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC] Since Ray already went it is NP Enlarge Person takes a full round action to cast so I won't be able to yet.[/sblock]

[sblock=stats]
HP: 22/22
AC:14
FORT:+3 REF:+5 WILL:+5
INIT: +5
Perception: +8
Stealth: +7
Hand of the Apprentice: 5/6
Arcane Bond spell: unused
Pearl of Power(1st): unused
Wand of Pro. Evil: 50/50
Scrolls: Floating Disc(cstlvl1), and Invisibility(cstlvl3)
Potion: Shield of Faith(+2) 2/2
Potion: Magic Weapon(oil) 2/2
Potion: Cure Mod Wounds (2d8+3)

Spells:
0- Detect Magic, Ray of Frost, Daze, Acid Splash
1- Sleep, Magic Missile 2/2, Shield
2- Mirror Image, Magic Missile, False Life[/sblock]

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
Morjik favored of Torag

Taking Brawar at his word, the dwarf steps back before again bringing his hammer to bear.

[sblock=OOC] 5' step back to w 27
standard attack
Once again my dice roller curse is alive and well. I bet if I played a 20 th level fighter, I would miss 90% of the time. It would probably entail rolling ones, but my curse is that bad.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stat Block]
AC: 20 T: 10 FF: 20 HP: 32 MV: 20
CMD 16 20 vs Bull Rush and Trip
Ini: +2 underground

Saves: F +5 R +2 W +7

Consumables:
Channel Energy 6/day remaining
Artificier's Touch 6/day remaining
Acid Dart 4/day remaining
Orisons: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
1st:Ant Haul [Carrying Capacity x3 for 8hrs], Bless, Divine Favor, Shield of Faith-Magic Stone
2nd: Hold Person, Lesser Restoration,Spiritual Weapon[Hammer]+ Create Pit

Wand of Cure Light Wounds [50 chg][/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Mowgli, I think your healing will not hit Ray from T30.

OOC: OK. There should be a 'sweet spot', though, where he can get all of his friends but not the stone creature. I thought that would be it, but if not just put him where it will work. Also, can't remember where he falls in initiative order, but given Brawar's instructions and tactics he could wait until the others take a step back.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] NO FAIR WD!! :-S I cry foul... :p You are doing your HP tracking differently that you usually do. Normally you would only list how much damage was done so when I saw 10 hp done out of 50 it was like darn we have a way to go yet. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: I will allow Ray to step back to get into the channeling/healing reach.

Sorry HM. Just figured out to give you the monsters total to not frustrate you. Maybe not a so good plan.
Hint: If I use a '/' the left is current and the right max HP. Just as I do for the PCs.

jkason

First Post
Gurbisi Reb, human thug

Reb takes another swipe with each sword, chipping another small piece off from his left-hand attack, then steps back.

"Okay, boss, show us what you got," he says to Brawar.

[sblock=actions]Full round: two weapon fighting attack.
5' step back to x27[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
The Stone Creature

Round 4

Ray attacks the stone creature yet again, but, sadly he misses yet again. Then he steps back.
Fabhal moves forward just a few feet to get Ray in range, raises his tankard and calls on his faith in Cayden Cailean to provide healing for his friends.
"You dolts you are to crowded, back up. Back up I say!" Brawar shouts at the group of men as he moves in behind them.
"No Ray! Attack first then step back. Closer to me I'm going to cast a spell on you. Get ready everyone his size is about to match his ego."
Taking Brawar at his word, Morjik steps back after again bringing his hammer to bear.
Reb takes another swipe with each sword, chipping another small piece off from his left-hand attack, then steps back.
"Okay, boss, show us what you got," he says to Brawar.

The creature follows Ray, but his armor provides to much resistance for it.

[sblock=ooc]http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2938782/
changed the order of Morjiks action, so he could attack.

creature slam vs Ray (1d20+5=20, 3d6+3=11)

[sblock=HP and Conditions]

Reb 35/35
Fabhal 10/38
Brawar 22/22
Morjik 32/32
Ray 25/33

SC: 10/50

[/sblock][/sblock]

Heroes' turn.

Attachments

• stone creature 4.JPG
    stone creature 4.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 62

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Upon seeing the creature up close Brawar sees that perhaps the warriors were doing better than it seemed. "On second thought just finish it yourself Sir Ray, you look to have everything well in hand."

[sblock=Action] delay - if monster isn't dead after everyone goes then will magic missile it. [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases