[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

jkason

First Post
Gurbisi Reb, human thug

"Sounds like more fun up ahead," Reb says as he roots about in the debris of the room looking for something shiny.

OOC: M28, M27, N25, M25. Reb's perception is +7 (not rolling since I would assume a search roll should be secret so we can't tell the difference between nothing being there and us just being unable to find what's there).

rangerjohn

Explorer
Morjik favored of Torag

"Lads, there's something up ahead. Sounds like bugs."

OOC: Would never expect Torag to favor him this way, so he was not searching anything in paticular. It was just the general listen check.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast AC:22, hp:33/33 hp

"What? I don't hear nothin'." Ray remains on watchful guard in L 25.

OOC: Ray's pitiful perception check is in my last post.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brawar declines to search in the dirty remnants of... whatever those creatures were. He instead stays on alert and watchful for anymore red skinned creatures or rock-men.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Standard:
Free:[/sblock]

[sblock=stats]
HP: 22/22
AC:14
FORT:+3 REF:+5 WILL:+5
INIT: +5
Perception: +8
Stealth: +7
Hand of the Apprentice: 5/6
Arcane Bond spell: unused
Pearl of Power(1st): unused
Wand of Pro. Evil: 50/50
Scrolls: Floating Disc(cstlvl1), and Invisibility(cstlvl3)
Potion: Shield of Faith(+2) 2/2
Potion: Magic Weapon(oil) 2/2
Potion: Cure Mod Wounds (2d8+3)

Spells:
0- Detect Magic, Ray of Frost, Daze, Acid Splash
1- Sleep, Magic Missile 1/2, Shield
2- Mirror Image, Magic Missile, False Life[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Reb quickly notices that there is a concealed pit trap (m28) and he and Leif also notice a pile of bones next to a couple of strange red fungus (m25). The chest (n25)... well, it looks like a chest. Will anyone try to open it?

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Gurbisi Reb, human thug

Reb quickly notices that there is a concealed pit trap (m28) and he and Leif also notice a pile of bones next to a couple of strange red fungus (m25). The chest (n25)... well, it looks like a chest. Will anyone try to open it?

"Steer clear 'o that. Nasty pit trap there," Reb says, pointing out the hazard so the others don't fall in. Then he smiles and kneels down by the chest. "Now, then, what's in you, eh? Well, first, anyone decide to use more'n a pit to keep you safe?" The thug cocks his head to one side, carefully studying the chest before he reaches out to open it.

OOC: ooh! Natural 20 on the check for traps. Hooray auto-success! If there are any, go ahead and use the Disable Device check to try to disarm. If there aren't any, you can use the check if the chest's locked.

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=jkason only!]Examining the 'chest' Reb realizes that it isn't a chest at all, but some kind of camouflaging creature. For now, it hasn't realized that Reb has seen through the disguise...[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Gurbisi Reb, human thug

Reb bites his lip a moment, then stands and looks to the others.

"Huh. Monster of a lock, that. Gonna need some different tools to take care of this critter, know what I mean?" he says backing away as if to look for a different tool from his pack...

OOC: Looks like I met the secret message DC even if the message was complex, which I wouldn't say it is, so, translation to everyone else: the box is a creature. If the creature speaks common, it'll have to beat my roll with a Sense Motive check to be able to tell I warned the others, I believe?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases