[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

rangerjohn

Explorer
Morjik favored of Torag

"Aye do indeed lad. I'm all about the right tool for the job.," the dwarf says patting the Hammer of the Forge.

OOC: Should we roll initiative?

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: Leif, Ray automatically succeeds the check. Because Reb made it and he wanted us to succeed, while bluffing the "chest." It's under secret message in the bluff skill. This is also the first time I have seen it used.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Cool! Thanks, RJ. I'll have to check that out, sometime - darned useful, that. Ray's words can be interpreted as continuing the ruse, I guess, just not too eloquently, which is where my checks would then come into play perhaps?

Walking Dad

First Post

OOC: Should we roll initiative?
OOC: Only if you attack it. You will possibly also get a surprise round as the creature normally waits until being touched before attacking. (BTW, not enforcing this now, but if you try to respond 'secretly' you will have to use Bluff, too. And this will also be a new chance for a sense motive roll by the monster...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Understanding Brawar simple watches he doesn't wish to say anything that might alert the creature. When the others give him a look or ask a question he gives them a nod that he is ready whatever they decide.

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast AC:22, hp:33/33 hp

Ray motions for the others to follow him, and he leads them back the way they came, about twenty yards outside the door to the room with the 'chest,' and once there, safely outside earshot of the creature, he will still be overly cautious and WHISPER:

"I don't see any need to battle this creature unless you just want to test the sharpness of your blades or something. It isn't hurting us and I don't see that it has anything that I want, so what do you fellows say?"

jkason

First Post
Gurbisi Reb, human thug

"Can't say I'm a fan of leavin' critters who might decide to sneak up behind us later, but long as I ain't in the back to take the shot, if you all wanna let the thing be, let's get back to finding real shineys, I say," the thug returns in his own whisper.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Why don't you all attack from a distance then?" Brawar asks slightly annoyed as he is the man usually in the back of the group.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases