[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast AC:22, hp:33/33 hp

Ray is a bit chagrined by his own sudden turn of mercilfulness, and he says, "Ordinarily, Brawar, I would be among the first to agree with you. But all of the nasty foes we have faced so far have been able to stand toe-to-toe with us and at least fight back, poorly, perhaps, but they did try. This creature, however, poses no threat to us unless we molest it. Doesn't that make it different somehow?"

OOC: I'm not sure who I am, WD. :D But aren't our characters supposed to grow and change as the game progresses? Would you deny Ray a bit of self-fulfillment? ;)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Fabhal looks around at the others as they speak their minds. Something is troubling him, but it takes a minute to put his finger on it.

"I was thinking that we - all of us except Gurbisi, anway - had a purpose for being here. Didn't we vow to take care of the invaders of the Dwarf King's hall? To my thinking, that would include making these caverns safe for the Dwarves return."

jkason

First Post
Gurbisi Reb, human thug

The thug laughs. "Well, then, why don't we meet in the middle. Ray, you go ask the critter if it'll leave nice, like, while the rest of us get ready to skewer it if it bites ya."

Leif

Adventurer

"Okay, look -- this creature is not going anywhere. There is no urgent need for us to squander our resources by battling it now. Why don't we rid this place of it after we deal with the more pressing invaders?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Well why don't we ask it it's intent then?" Brawar says in all seriousness. "You seem to think that if we leave it alone it will leave us alone and not sneak up behind us or show up with friends. If it is intelligent it might be open to payment for passage. If it is a mindless hunter... then it needs to go."

Leif

Adventurer

Ray's face begins to look strained. Must be because he's trying to think too hard for too long. Finally, he says, "Fine then, let's just kill the thing and be done with it! I'm getting a headache...."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OCC: If you are better WD...

"Well?" Brawar says to Ray folding his arms and giving an impression of tapping his foot without actually doing so.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases